Hasbro's 1:6 Scaled Ark of The Covenant Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just have a feeling they won't. But I do believe SSC will do a 1/4 AOTC.

I wouldn't count them out. The Ark is something everyone wants. They made the SW Holo chess board and that is pretty random. I'm still holding out for it.

Just can't dump that much money into the 12 inchers and the mail away check for the Hasbro plastic ark. It's just not financially cool for me right now.

So I will just rely on hope and see what happens. :lol

I thought I read somewhere that the Lucas Stormtrooper ended up at a Disney park somewhere inside their Tattooine Traders....or was that another mailaway???
I think you had to buy it with a set of the same VOTC figures that you'd normally have to mail in to get it (at inflated Disneyland prices), so it was six of one....

Yeah, I would think/expect SS to do one. This though looks nice and appears it will be just fine till SS does one.

Yeah, I would think/expect SS to do one. This though looks nice and appears it will be just fine till SS does one.

Agreed. We'll see. I just think we may see a 1/4 Scale AOTC first from SSC and it will be a HUGE seller... still not convinced they'll do a sixth scale anytime soon but I hope they do. In the meantime this Hasbro piece is gonna be tough to improve on.

It is a thing of beauty.

I would think we'd see one in 1:6th first just because what are they going to put a 1:4 scale one with?

An Ark toaster would be killer. :lol

If they can do a business card holder why not a toaster? It could toast the Indy logo into the bread.

An Ark toaster would be killer. :lol

If they can do a business card holder why not a toaster? It could toast the Indy logo into the bread.

:lol

That reminds me... when I was on the campus of Notre Dame last month for the Spring Football Weekend I ate breakfast one morning at the student center. They have Belgian waffle makers that have the ND logo and Fighting Leprechaun on the waffles!! :lol :rock

LFL should look into this... :lecture

519RJAB1GBL._SS500_.jpg

If they can do it with Mickey, why not Indy? I wonder how the image is produced? And if it were the Ark, the angels on top would make it difficult to get to the bread right? hmmm

Back