• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PG's Recyclable 1/6 Trade List UPDATE Gallery of nudes/Prices added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Promising Galahad

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ebay member name available upon request for references. Some, of course, can be found here as well. :p I will consider international trades but keep in mind that certain trades may not be worth the extra shipping cost to overseas areas. :( Will trade with those who already possess positive feedback residing in the U.S. Sale prices do not cover shipping charge. All items are guaranteed to arrive and may be insured or sent with delivery confirmation at my expense, depending on the value. (I just remembered I have lots of cheapy items that don't need to be insured separately so I revised the previous sentence!)

Gallery for items available can be found here: https://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/101635

All items pending or traded will be marked as such in this post and within the gallery. I will try to update the gallery even when I can't update this post with new items and pics.

HAVES:

Complete 12" figures
* (SOLD) "Goldfinger" Oddjob (Sideshow - Loose, includes box and bubble tray) - $40
* (SOLD) "Moonraker" James Bond (Sideshow - Loose, includes box and bubble tray. The exclusive X-ray cigarette case is included but I broke it putting it back in the box! Looks like it can be glued back together, still I'm considering this as just the standard edition as far as trade value goes. Tray has tears where legs are secured) - $20
* "The Man With the Golden Gun" James Bond (Sideshow - Loose, includes box and bubble tray) - $15
* (SOLD) "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" Gunnar Hansen Leatherface (Sideshow - Loose, includes box and bubble tray) - $40
* "Phantom of the Opera" Silver Screen Edition (Sideshow - Includes box and bubble tray) - $15
* Leia as Boushh Exclusive (Sideshow - Never removed from box) - $40
* (PENDING) "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Indiana Jones Exclusive (Sideshow - Loose, includes box and bubble tray. Hatless head had "facial stubble" paint stripped, that area now noticeably lighter than the rest of the face) - $40

Nude Bodies
GONE P1050021 Hubert (Dragon)
GONE P1050054 Sea International blonde
GONE P1050063 bbi tan body
GONE P1050076 Sloth body
GONE P1050078 Sea International female body w/extra hands
GONE P1050080 Rubber arms DML body
GONE P1050018 Seth Green "BVTS" (Sideshow)
GONE Snoop Dogg
GONE Pamela Voorhees
GONE AJ Styles
* Connery James Bond "Dr. No" (Sideshow) - $15
* Bela Lugosi "Dracula" Silver Screen Edition (Sideshow) - $15
* BBi G3.5 (Includes head, neck, pair of hands, and feet.)
* Jacqueline (21st Century - "The Villains" line. Only has one pair of hands.) - $4
UPDATE 2/7/11: More added! Check gallery link above for updated list.

Heads
* Female ERT (Hot Toys - Reddish purple hair) - $20
* Electra head (Takara/bbi)
* (GONE) Bank Robber Joker - slicked back hair (Hot Toys) $15
More added! Check gallery link above for updated list.

Clothing
* Wrestler mask - blue and black (Azone - Paint is split all over the face due to the streching of the fabric) - $5
* Wrestler mask - green and red (Azone - Pic soon) - $10
* Cowboy boots - black (Newline Miniatures) - $10
* Fallschirmjager boots second pattern (Newline Miniatures) - $12
* Superman costume (DC Direct - From first release Deluxe Superman figure but includes second release head and hands. Left boot sole heel needs to be reglued to boot!)
More to be added

Other 1/6th Stuff
* Ark of the Covenant Exclusive (Sideshow - Box opened to inspect but ark is still wrapped up. Initially came with Toht figure but figure is not included) - $40
* "Wooden" dummy (actually plastic!) (M&C Toy [Power Team] for "Star Runner" line of figures) - $10
* Dracula bust (Sideshow - From "The Monster Legacy" DVD set. Minor paint rubs on left shoulder) - $8
* Wolfman bust (Sideshow - From "The Monster Legacy" DVD set) - $8

More stuff with pics to be added soon!

WANTS

Priority!
* Edward Scissorhands custom head (Xenoviper produced)
* Darkman painted head sculpts (Betomatali produced)
* Darkman trenchcoat (Betomatali produced)
* Wolverine, Comedienne, Royce type body (Hot Toys - Could be another character as long as it's the same body used. Lightest skin preferred, whoever that may be. Broken is fine. No head needed.)
* Baroness head (GI JOE Rise of Cobra SDCC figure)
* Hot Toys broken True Type and other new bodies both male and female including the Arnie muscle body, Black Widow S Type, Comedienne body, etc. for example.
* Outstanding paint services needed.
* Perseus body (Hot Toys - Broken is fine. No head needed.)

More 1/6 Wants
* Prometheus body - tan and tall version (Sideshow)
* Black fedora - The Spirit (Hot Toys)
* Arc Reactor in display case (Hot Toys - From Mark II figure)
* Mezco Freddy Krueger 12" figure sweater or whole figure (Want one that doesn't look like pieces of the sweater are about to fall off.)
* Wolverine head - Hugh Jackman (Hot Toys)
* Light skinned African-American hands (Hot Toys preferred. Need something to match the Army Ranger Terrence Howard head I have.)
* Narrow shoulder True Type (Hot Toys)
* Slim True Type (Hot Toys)
* Stormtrooper figure complete (Sideshow)
* Toms Forrest figure complete
* Josh Randall boots (Triad Toys)
* Abominable Dr. Phibes figure compete (Majestic Studios)
* Fox Mulder blue suit jacket and pants (Sideshow)
* Battlestar Galactica motocross styled boots
* Greedo figure complete "Star Wars" (Sideshow)
* Emperor Palpatine figure complete "Star Wars" (Sideshow)
* Hammerhead figure complete "Star Wars" (Sideshow)
* Ultraman Original Series RAH figures - Except Baltan (Medicom)
* Two Face figure complete (Hot Toys)
* Han Solo head - Stormtrooper disguise (Sideshow)
* Lando Calrissian figure complete "Star Wars" (Sideshow)
* Dark blue jeans of high quality (thin belt loops, unbuttons from the front, working pockets)
* White wedding dress
* Hot Toys neck posts - ONLY the ones that look real (Mark IV Tony Stark's, Advance TT, for example)
* Hot Toys True Type or Advance hands, both male and female (all colors)
* Anna Valerious head "Van Helsing" (Sideshow - Hairless is fine.)
* Flintlock gun (Any manufacturer but must be well made.)
* Suit from Hot Toys for Tony Stark Jericho scene
* Suit or suit parts that match Tony Stark's suit worn at the end of Iron-Man.
* The Octopus head "The Spirit" (Hot Toys)
* Barbie "James Bond 007" outfits for Solitaire and Octopussy (Mattel)
* Evo and Eva body complete (Triad Toys)
* Jade Van Helsing complete figure or just clothing and accessories (Triad)
* Abigail Whistler clothing (Hot Toys)

Last edited:
Re: PG's Recyclable 1/6 Trade List UPDATE Gallery link of nudes added

A gallery has been added because I insisted on having each item pictured individually ( :p ) and I think I have way too many pics to fit into the initial post already. However, any item that is requested to be held or is traded will be listed as such on the initial post as well as the gallery.

The gallery is in it's infancy stage so for now if you see something you like please refer to it by it's image name (P105**** for example).

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I don't consider many of the nudes to be worth much. I would probably not object to trading off 6 or 7 of the headless, handless nudes or cheap nudes I have for a good True Type body for example. Results may vary as the saying goes. :banana

Last edited:

Err, where are you prices by the way?

*ETA* Ah, this is only for trading is it not?

Err, where are you prices by the way?

*ETA* Ah, this is only for trading is it not?

Yes, for the time being. If I don't get any nibbles I'll probably add prices but I figure doing that might make these things go faster! Problem is I can only handle a few transactions a week and am in no rush to move anything... yet.

Prices have been added to various things. Have lots of loose stuff to be added over the week or so. :panic:

Back