• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SSC Indiana Jones 1/6, Hasbro Ark, Artifacts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragacin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiyo,
I have decided to get the Indy PF so I am selling my 1/6 Indy to finance it. It is the regular version complete and only displayed briefly. Box and everything included. You will also get the Hasbro artifacts of the Sankara Stone, Cross of Coronado, Grail, Grail Tablet and Spear of Destiny. The Ark is the Hasbro Ark with box and inserts. You will NOT get the Scythian arrow heads, Phaestos disk, cuneiform tablet and Rosetta stone seen in the Indy pic ;)
I need $160 USA shipped for the whole shebang OR $90 shipped for Indy and $70 shipped for the Ark and artifacts. It is also on eBay as a set still, but I will end it for a Freak who wants to buy the Ark or Indy. If you do NOT want the boxes, shipping will be cheaper so Indy alone would be $80 USA shipped and the set would be $150 USA shipped. The Ark's package is so form fitting that it would not make a difference.
I will ship international for a higher rate, but be aware that shipping to most European nations will be $30 or more and Asia higher, so be serious and willing to pay when you ask for a price quote :).

IndianaJonesdisplaya.jpg

ArkandArtifacts.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and changed to sell as separate pieces. PM's replied

Last edited:
C.mon Ark people I know you guys want this shnizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back