Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro's rumored New Falcon!

Very Cool, but what up with the image in window number 9? Mini Fighter!?!

Was that EU? :monkey1

it looks a LOT like the ship from the childrens book about Lumpy... i think it was called the Wookie Storybook, and i think i still have a copy in my parents basement (i may have to call and ask them to find it...) so yeah, i'd say it's technically EU...

They added a picture of the front of the box, and you can see the figures, which really gives you an idea of the scale. (Click the picture for a bigger view.) Supposed to be released in July.

I have a feeling this is going to be a mail order piece through HasbroToyShop, something this big and likely not to sell big isn't going to be carried much in stored like Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us, I can't think of anything of this scale in any toy line being sold, it's massive. For the right price, I think I'll find the room in my collection for this. Too bad they had to give it a touch of typical Hasbro and just repack existing figures, would have put it over the top to include 2 new ones.

I have a feeling this is going to be a mail order piece through HasbroToyShop, something this big and likely not to sell big isn't going to be carried much in stored like Wal-Mart and Toys-R-Us, I can't think of anything of this scale in any toy line being sold, it's massive. For the right price, I think I'll find the room in my collection for this. Too bad they had to give it a touch of typical Hasbro and just repack existing figures, would have put it over the top to include 2 new ones.

You talking about just action figures or toys in general?

If toys in general, arent the Barbie houses as big if not bigger?
Actaully wasnt there a GIJOE aircraft carrier that was HUGE which was being sold in Toysrus , also?

Actaully wasnt there a GIJOE aircraft carrier that was HUGE which was being sold in Toysrus , also?

Yeah, I remember wanting that as a six year old, but could never afford it with my birthday money!

Toys in general, any of my trips through Walmart or Toys-R-Us lately, I've not seen anything of this magnitude in this type of market. Most stuff I see is about half the size this would occupy. If it really hits stores great cuz shipping will probably hurt on it, but I'm quite curious how this will pan out with retail.

Actually there are some pretty huge toys for sale at Toys R Us. Remote control trucks or boats, playsets of various kinds, etc. This is large but not that deep so I could definitely see them carrying it in stores.

This will be in TRU... and like the AT-AT it'll sit there for eons. Only collectors will be buying this... Parents aren't going to spend $150+ on it unless they in turn are fans/collectors.

fantastic job hasbro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the new piece seems to be huge and very detailed , well done again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

I am shocked that Hasbro is actually making this, but I will pay full price. I want this to be the start of a new era of vehicles and they did pull out all the stops for this piece.

im sure it could use a lil' weathering as well but this thing looks way to good to pass up from the pics.

Dont bother with this poor example, if you want the real deal buy a master replicas falcon they are great. :chew

Oh I would if I had a snowballs chance in heck of being able to afford it and even worse having somewhere to put it.

Dont bother with this poor example, if you want the real deal buy a master replicas falcon they are great. :chew

Why would I buy the MR Flacon if I wanted to use it with my Hasbro figures? :dunno

Exactly, I don't think anyone in this thread excited about this Falcon is excited to get a large scale Falcon Replica, it's about having one that has all sorts of exciting functions inside to go along with out Hasbro figure collections.

Actually, I've been out of the 3.75" game for quite some time. I like this Falcon because it's bigger, nicer and more accurate than the previous toy.

Back