Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro's rumored New Falcon!

I know everyone's excited by the "idea" of this, but as Dave brings up, I wonder how many people will actually buy it?

I don't care, as long as I get one of these and it's awesome. What would it mean if they didn't sell enough... that Hasbro won't produce a larger scale version of Queen Amidala's ship someday? Boo hoo. :monkey1

Check out how suggestive Photo #3 is:

:lol

I guess IT IS aimed at the "Adult" collector....

But damn this Falcon is sweet. I cant wait for it. I wonder how big Hasbro will go in the "more accuratley sized" starships... Im guessing this class would be the biggest or else we need to haul our ships with a Semi like that 3 3/4 scale Blockade runner...

If this comes out, I will cancel Clone Obi to get one.

There, I said it.

This IS coming out. I would recommend as soon as you get a chance to order this, go for it. I can't see it lasting long. It 2 and a half foot long by 2 foot wide. HUGE HUGE HUGE

normal_bmf_falcon_boxed_front.jpg

i didnt see this pic posted here yet.

Looks amazing

i think the falcon thread just plotted a new course.................strait to the sandbox.....:monkey3......:lol

although i must say his left arm is in the "right" position.....................:monkey1..................lord i pologize.
244.larry.cableguy.091906.jpg

I know everyone's excited by the "idea" of this, but as Dave brings up, I wonder how many people will actually buy it?

I'm in for 2 or 3 (haven't decided if my son will get one or not yet. 150.00 is abuncha to give knowing that it will be garbage in 2 months).

So seeing this Falcon and thinking about Neil's display made me go look and see what sorts of ships are currently out there. On Amazon they have the old Power of the Force Falcon on sell for $500.00. I feel bad for anyone who buys that without knowing this one is coming out.

Most of the OT ships that are around now are pretty good. A-Wing is getting a re-release this summer with a proper Vintage look pilot, the Y-Wing is a TRU exclusive now, TRU's new TIE Fighter is showing up, Vaders TIE is out now (still working off the vintage mold I think). The only OT things that have been done in the post 95 line that need to be re-done are the Scout Walker and the Speeder Bikes. Other than that the most recent releases of the vehicles are pretty good.

Is the TRU tie fighter the same one as the target exclusive with the big wings? I still need that one.

This is probably a really dumb question...but what is TRU?

Is the TRU tie fighter the same one as the target exclusive with the big wings? I still need that one.

Yep, it's the newer larger winged one. Check out Rebelscum's front page for more info on it.

Back