Hasbro Millennium Falcon Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro's rumored New Falcon!

Yep, Neil's display is the one. I would seriously love to do that.

Holy Moley:

normal_bmf_falcon_boxed_back.jpg

I'm actually thinking of possibly selling my MR Falcon and replacing it with this. It's not exactly movie accurate, of course, but it's much cheaper and should be similarly impressive looking...

This is amazing! The details they've put in are outstanding for a toy. These are all the things I could only imagine when playing with my original as a kid. As for the extra ship, it's not all that bad, and it's concealed. Also, it gives the option of not using it at all and using the space for storage.

Wow, wow, wow. I have been on a huge 3 3/4 hiatus. This is a welcome purchase.

awesome! Looks like it even comes with a Han and Chewie! Mini-Fighter's cool, its still 1/2 accurate 3&3/4 scale size, but its still damn impressive nonetheless. good job guys! :D!

Very Cool, but what up with the image in window number 9? Mini Fighter!?!

Was that EU? :monkey1

Very Cool, but what up with the image in window number 9? Mini Fighter!?!

Was that EU? :monkey1

Just a cute little extra for the kids to play around with, like the little guy in the Naboo Starship. Just another cool little addition, kind of like the mini-rigs in the vintage line. I like it, it's a cool piece and you can use it as an escape pod if you like. I think it's neat.

Honest question: Do you really need a bonus "action feature" aimed at kids on a $150 item??

That is pretty crazy -- light-up dejarik table and cockpit too, plus engines, headlights and movie phrases. It's just about the closest thing to a complete working Falcon.

So to get the price down to $150 - are they making 500,000 of these?

I know everyone's excited by the "idea" of this, but as Dave brings up, I wonder how many people will actually buy it?

It was pretty cool until I saw the add-ons to the bottom of the ship for the landing gear. I wish they didn't add those, I'd rather have enormous landing gear you'd have to snap on and off, then modify the basic shape of the ship like that. That sort of thing even irritated me when I was a kid.

Still, the rest looks fantastic so it'll be hard to pass up on this.

I wonder if the Mini Fighter can snap onto the front of the ship like the never produced add on, the Falcon Mini Rig?
falcon-minirig3.jpg

I'd be pretty cool if it could.

I know everyone's excited by the "idea" of this, but as Dave brings up, I wonder how many people will actually buy it?

I don't care, as long as I get one of these and it's awesome. What would it mean if they didn't sell enough... that Hasbro won't produce a larger scale version of Queen Amidala's ship someday? :monkey1

Back