Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Khev!

And Khev, that is the SDCC exclusive of the year. It contains SEVEN figures... six of which will be sold in the regular line. The 7th is the exclusive Jar Jar Binks in Carbonite.

The packaging resembles a Carbonite Freezing Chamber. It's kind of funny because... there's people that would want just Carbonite Jar Jar and now they're stuck with 6 other figures.

Each side of the box represents each film and you'll get a figure from that one. Bespin Leia, Lightning damaged Vader are the ones you can see in that image.

Me personally am Okay with it though haha.

The SDCC exclusive figures are as follows:

1- the phantom menace: JAR JAR BINKS
2- the attack of the clones: CLONE TROOPER LT. (blue)
3- revenge of the sith: SHOCK TROOPER
4- a new hope: SANDTROOPER
5- empire strikes back: BESPIN LEIA
6- return of the jedi: DARTH VADER

7- exclusive: JAR JAR BINKS IN CARBONITE

At least half the set is troop building!

I'm not collecting PT anymore but that droid deployment feature is really cool. Still, overall this thing looks too small for my liking. I know they can't make them to actual scale with the figures but sometimes they go too small.

Yeah exactly. There's no reason this couldn't have been bigger, aside from the deployment rack, it's not even a very complex vehicle. Just a boxy tank.

Speaking of cloth material...

tarkin1.jpg

I just... don't know what Hasbro is thinking these days. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That looks AWFUL. :cuckoo:

Speaking of cloth material...

tarkin1.jpg

I just... don't know what Hasbro is thinking these days. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That looks AWFUL. :cuckoo:

What a joke! Who the ____ makes these decisions? The cloth sucks ass; it frays on the ends and looks like ____. ____ you Hasbro, you piece of ____ ____smoker mother ____ers!!

BB

I'm not much of a fan of having a single character dominate all of the packaging. Can't "Star Wars" alone sell itself?

Watched the video of the mtt. Very disappointing.
Too small but that was expecTed and the deployment feature is poor. It would probably have been better to axe any feature and have it open up onto a playset. But I collect 1/6 now so hasbro aren't targeting me.

Back