Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no nick...sorry
will be picking up a 2nd set for opening if they are still there on Wednesday.
very nice figures though.This wave was spotted at Target in Australia yesterday,i went out and found 2 sets.Just bought the one til i get paid again wednes...

no nick...sorry
will be picking up a 2nd set for opening if they are still there on Wednesday.
very nice figures though.This wave was spotted at Target in Australia yesterday,i went out and found 2 sets.Just bought the one til i get paid again wednes...

Which Target did you spot them in Glennfett? ... if you dont mind my asking :)

I believe that Bespin Han is being re-released in a future assortment, so don't pay scalper prices for him. Not sure where I read it, either Rebelscum or Jedi Temple Archives.

Don't give up on Sidious either, I managed to find two, one at Wal-Mart and one at Toys R Us, and this wave has just started showing up at Target.

**EDIT**

Yup, here it is: https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/The_Vintage_Collection_2012_By_The_Numbers_143477.asp

He will actually be shipping in a few different assortments according to this list. Looks like Sidious will be shipping in a couple of these as well.

Cool thanks. I see Gamorrean Guard will be out again too. I need another. Oh and I was talking about the first Darth Sidious they released, the one from Ep.III. Anyway what do the number in bold mean. Its numbers in bold, the list of figure, a space then it starts over again.

The second pic is a red x for me. The Sidious looks acceptable but sculpted robes would still look better. This scale is simply too small to carry off real cloth realistically. Always has been always will be. I wish Hasbro would cop on and realise that not every single figure needs to be superarticulated. In cases like Sidious - OK make one SA version but for godsake put out a sculpted version too. Why does every single release of the character have to be softgoods? I can't believe that in 2012 the best figure of the Emperor from ROTJ is still the 1997 figure because of their insistance that everything since be softgoods.

Agreed.

glennspics067.jpg

glennspics069.jpg

glennspics070.jpg

glennspics073.jpg

glennspics075.jpg

Yeah whats up with these figure's? Are there deleted scene's of Jedi on the Blu-Rays? I didnt buy the BR set and have no intentions of doing so.

Last edited:
Cool thanks. I see Gamorrean Guard will be out again too. I need another. Oh and I was talking about the first Darth Sidious they released, the one from Ep.III. Anyway what do the number in bold mean. Its numbers in bold, the list of figure, a space then it starts over again.

Agreed.

Yeah whats up with these figure's? Are there deleted scene's of Jedi on the Blu-Rays? I didnt buy the BR set and have no intentions of doing so.

I just bought the Saga on Blu Ray, aside from the crappy packaging i'm loving seeing these films in HD.

Looking at those figures again I do remember a while back that there was some lost footage found of Luke rebuilding his Lightsaber in a cave and a rumor that it was faked footage. Im assuming that is the Luke figure here. The other's I dont know. Does anyone else?

picked up the Republic Attack Shuttle for $40 on clearance. Do any of you have it open? is it worth keeping? I am on the fence about it. I don't know how I feel about the playset feature of it when you open it. I would have rather it be like the At Te tank of the At At and not a playset.

Well in short, how is it? pretty cool open and on display?

Also, picked up the Darth Vader and General Grievous electronic masks for $5.98 each on clearance.

There are about 6 Republic Shuttles also on clearance at my local Target. Might wanna check out YouTube for reviews on it.

EmperorPalpatineROTJtoy.jpg

Worst Palpatine/Sidious figure ever

True, but that shouldn't have been the final nail in the coffin of all-sculpted Emperors. Theres no reason another all-sculpted attempt wouldn't have nailed it and those of who can't stand softgoods wouldn't be stuck with a 15 year old figure in our Death Star landing bay dioramas!

Poor Colonel McCracken. They have great stills from the deleted scene that he's in. The photo they have just doesn't look like him at all!

And not to change the subject but Target had clearanced out Castas to $8.48 so I finally thought it was worth it.
IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

Some pics of my Wal-Mart exclusive wave...

Aura Sing
IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

G8-R3
IMG_1563.jpg

It's too bad that this was made using build-a-droid parts. Note the big holes on the sides:
IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Back