Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Death Star should have....

1. Emperor's Throne Room
2. Trash Compactor
3. Tractor Beam
4. Gunner Station
5. Complete Detention Block
6. Death Star Briefing Room
7. 2 Death Star Hallways
8. Hanger Bay ( For 1 Tie fighter)
9. Control Station
10. Meditation Chamber ( I know that was on his star destroyer, but vader needs one on the death star)

Then again their is formboard and I can make my own. :)

scored a BF AT-AT at k-mart today for $49.00.........dont know if the sale is nationwide but i thought hell..........for 50 bucks..........why not.....:dunno

I bought the Toys R Us exclusive force unleashed figure packs today. They are great sets. I like them alot. :yess:

Questions though anyone...

Dont recall the Evo trooper having yellow camo? :dunno

Why is the Shadow stormtrooper clear? :dunno

Why is the Chief felucian blue? :dunno

If anyone played Force unleashed 2, do they appear that way in the game, or are they just repaints with no meaning. Wondering if I could put them on ebay? :dunno

As barry-o mentioned above, it's possible to pick up the new Hasbro AT-AT for only $50 at K-mart...

Don't know if you're considering picking this up for your kids or yourself, but it's a decent deal for this all-new version of this classic vehicle.

Packed with features that are smartly incorporated into the design, it makes a cool display piece and a great way for a collector to celebrate the final months of ESB's 30th anniversary...

Get one before the price jacks back up!

they guy that i got to verify the sale said it was good until the first.................so run................:panic:

As barry-o mentioned above, it's possible to pick up the new Hasbro AT-AT for only $50 at K-mart...

Don't know if you're considering picking this up for your kids or yourself, but it's a decent deal for this all-new version of this classic vehicle.

Packed with features that are smartly incorporated into the design, it makes a cool display piece and a great way for a collector to celebrate the final months of ESB's 30th anniversary...

Get one before the price jacks back up!

Is this all K-Marts?

I found the ROTJ wave at our local Target this morning. Unfortunately, they were out of the Gamorrean Guard. Picked up Wicket. Almost got the R2D2 but resisted.

Bought Luke , Gammorean Gaurd, R2-D2 and Wooolf off Ebay for a reasonable price with unpunched cards but I'm sure I'll probably see themat retil this weekend . If so I'l get the Rebel Commando.

I got to my Target today, and someone had already cleaned them out of the ROTJ figures. All they had left on the pegs was one ROTJ Luke that had the peg hole mangled. Hopefully they get more in soon, because I'm stoked about this wave, after seeing up close how good Luke looked...

Back