Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since Saturday I grabbed 2 Dewbacks, an extra DSII Luke and a few custom fodder figures off eBay. Hasbro really is making some good stuff, I just hope it keeps coming. icruise, gotta say, your Jabba - :rock

I saw the Dewback Exclusives but held off (my Wal-Mart also has a ton of those Exc. ROTJ walkers)-- still no sign of the ROTJ wave though.

Neil man, do yourself a favor and pick up a dewback and an AT-ST. Both are pretty awesome toys, and the fact you can take off the Sandtrooper gear to make a Stormie with jointed hips don't hurt either. I actually sat in the recliner with them once I got home and played with the 2 Dewbacks for a good 10 minutes ... course this was after I took a few pain pills so my opinion may be sliightly altered :lol

I really hope Hasbro follows through on the Vader funeral pyre diorama they surveyed about at Comic Con, that's been something I've wanted to see some company make into a collectible for a long time.

:( We're the opposite here. I want a walker and can only find ROTJ figures.

I still might pick up an AT-ST and a dewback when I head across the border to pick up my Henry Sr. on Monday (they'll still probably be there as I've got a collector friendly Wal-Mart with hardly any other collectors around)-- so you've seen plenty of the Slave Leia and ROTJ Luke in your area?

These last waves of the year seem to be the type where you get em while you see em, cuz you may not see em again. The Leia is awesome, Luke aint too bad either. I know this past weekend my K-Mart had a butt load of the Jedi wave, my wal mart seems to be on the ANH/ROTS waves already.

I still might pick up an AT-ST and a dewback when I head across the border to pick up my Henry Sr. on Monday (they'll still probably be there as I've got a collector friendly Wal-Mart with hardly any other collectors around)-- so you've seen plenty of the Slave Leia and ROTJ Luke in your area?

No Leias, but two days ago I saw a stack of Lukes warming the pegs. Let me know if you want me to pick them up for ya.

IMO Hasbro's Unleashed line (the full-size figures) are very underrated. I was so disappointed that they didn't continue making them.

Although I don't collect them, some of the Unleashed figures where really well done!

The only Hasbro figures I can find around my neck of the woods are the ROTJ wave. I finally score a AOTC Obi-Wan, still looking for the rest of that wave as well as the Phantom Menace wave. I sent out for my Qui-Gon today! :chew I'm looking forward to him. I hope I can find a TPM Obi-Wan before I get him the mail to display him with. :D

These last waves of the year seem to be the type where you get em while you see em, cuz you may not see em again. The Leia is awesome, Luke aint too bad either. I know this past weekend my K-Mart had a butt load of the Jedi wave, my wal mart seems to be on the ANH/ROTS waves already.

Especially the Dewback. My Walmart had about 20 on an end cap. I bought 2 even though I wasn't certain if I really wanted it. I figured if I changed my mind and didn't want them I could always trade it with somebody. Well I looked at them for about 2 days before I broke down and cracked them open. :lol I loved them so much I wanted a third one so I went back to Walmart and they had none left. :( I went to 5 more Walmarts looking for another one and DCUC wave 10 but found neither. :banghead

Yea my Wal Mart on Saturday had likely 10 or so, I was back today and there was only one to be found - along with some of the Droid Factor exclusives oddly enough. But these are moving FAST.

I am waiting for the new mold AT-ST to drop down in price, we have them here at Walmart for $49.99, if they can drop down to $29.99 then i will definitely get one.I am really done though with hasbro figures and stuff hell, i still have my AT-TE i got on clearance at Walmart for $19(which is a steal) but, no room to unbox that thing and display it.

I found the new Boba Fett and IG-88 concept figures today. I don't think I have even seen the IG-88 before, although I'm not really following the Hasbro stuff that closely. Are there any more concept figures in the works? I have all of the other McQuarrie ones so I'd like to get any others that come out.

My "Toys R Us" here in Fayetteville NC just got in the McQuarrie concept box sets. I never did get a concept Stormtrooper the first time around, but I'll be damned if I'm paying $50 for a box set just to get one 3.75" figure...

Found the full ROTJ wave at Walmart today and snagged Luke and Leia. Thought about the Rancor Keeper but I think I need to cut back on Hasbro repeats, Luke's a favorite look and Leia has a function no previous version's had so there's reasons, but Rancor Keeper would just be upgrade and there's no need.

The ROTJ wave is awesome... The only figures that I am missing are the ewoks now.. those little guys are hard to find... Can wait for the jaicen and jaina solo wave... :chew

I think Luke is the worst out of the ROTJ wave, horrible figure.

Back