Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jabba looks great too. Some people over at Rebelscum still aren't satisfied somehow, but I don't think they have realistic expectations. This is easily the best Jabba that Hasbro has made.

The 6" Jabba's sculpt is nice - sure, but they always get the colours wrong. :huh

Always with the frog green on his nether & rear area - never a blend of the earth tones & a little lighter green that the puppet actually had. :lol

The 6" Jabba's sculpt is nice - sure, but they always get the colours wrong. :huh

Always with the frog green on his nether & rear area - never a blend of the earth tones & a little lighter green that the puppet actually had. :lol

This is true, and I even wrote a series of articles on the subject of Jabba's coloration a while back. If you showed someone a picture of Jabba from ROTJ they probably wouldn't even notice that he had green on him at all, much less being primarily green. But I also think that Lucasfilm has been intentionally trying to change the look of Jabba for a long time, and that is probably at least partially to blame.

Yeah man, I've seen your great custom work with the 4" Jabba over at RS. :duff

You have a point with the way these companies slowly try to change things over time - quite plausibly on the parent company's mandate.

Things like that just piss me off though - as I'm sure it does with many others out there.

Not much activity in this thread recently. Got my Black Series Jabba yesterday and love him. The SDCC version will arrive soon. Click the link for more photos.

black_series_jabba07.jpg

Soon she'll come to appreciate it...

The feature is slightly meh, but I like that it doesn't affect how the figure looks when you're not using it, and it also means that Jabba has a fully detailed mouth with tongue inside.

It's for Slave Leia's benefit, silly.

Soon she'll come to appreciate it...

The feature is slightly meh, but I like that it doesn't affect how the figure looks when you're not using it, and it also means that Jabba has a fully detailed mouth with tongue inside.

The pervert side of me wants...

I'll stop there.

Back