Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to use the Original Trilogy Collection Dagobah Yoda body with the new Black Series Yoda head, gimer stick, and flute. Although it is not soft goods, at this size I think this is the best possible combination of available Yoda parts. I will probably get the new Black Series Dagobah Luke and find arms that are not quite so awful.

Yoda.jpgYoda_Luke.jpg

I don't believe there's any definitive evidence of this one way or the other. It stands to reason Hasbro may be manufacturing the product for Disney.

According to several reports and reviews (Jedi News, Jedi Temple Archives, Yakface...), it seems that no Hasbro logo appear on either the box or product. Would Hasbro manufacture for Disney without any sort of recognition for their participation?

Also, it is to be noted at least one pic confirmed internal Disney design/development for these.

According to several reports and reviews (Jedi News, Jedi Temple Archives, Yakface...), it seems that no Hasbro logo appear on either the box or product. Would Hasbro manufacture for Disney without any sort of recognition for their participation?

Also, it is to be noted at least one pic confirmed internal Disney design/development for these.

Yes they would. Hasbro and Gentle Giant both create many figures for Disney with no logo or recognition. All of the static Star Wars figures as well as the articulated Indiana Jones figures at Disney Parks are made by Gentle Giant.

Some google image searching also shows some Hasbro-branded product for Disney's Star Tours and then later some similarly packed product without Hasbro logos. Similar box design with the same artwork. Again, not definitive, but SOMEONE has to make the stuff for Disney, so chances are it would be someone with existing (and extensive) manufacturing experience. It would stand to reason that a company that's already paying Disney millions for the privilege of producing that type of product would be the ones to make the Disney-branded stuff too.

Back