Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get all of the bounty hunters. Although, lord knows Zuckuss will be ruined with a cloth coat. :(

Picked up Jabba today, overpriced for sure, but I love Jabba and have a pretty decent sized collection of him and it's a great sculpt and really nice paint, easily Hasbro's best ever, surprised by the opening mouth feature and it works nice, just a shame there's no pieces even to his throne or Salacious Crumb unless you got the Con exclusive version.

I want that Jabba, he does look nice. I just really feel that it's ridiculously overpriced for what it is. Definitely a sweet looking figure though.

This line almost had me hooked, but poor distribution is really killing it for me. Just not instrested enough to haunt the stores every day for the figures. I did fold and paid $30 for proto fett though, walgreens out here in L.A. just suck so bad lol

I want the ROTS Obi-Wan but have never seen it in store, Darth Maul either. I'm hoping they release something more for Jabba. I don't get the pricing on this line though, the paint work and sculpt work is somewhat nicer than the 4" line, but the articulation on these figures is almost on par with what was being done in the 4" line, so what are you paying for besides a little extra size to warrant double or more the cost you'd expect at 4" scale.

I want the ROTS Obi-Wan but have never seen it in store, Darth Maul either. I'm hoping they release something more for Jabba. I don't get the pricing on this line though, the paint work and sculpt work is somewhat nicer than the 4" line, but the articulation on these figures is almost on par with what was being done in the 4" line, so what are you paying for besides a little extra size to warrant double or more the cost you'd expect at 4" scale.

I think they're just copying the price point from the Marvel Legends style figures. Those are all $20 a pop, but they are in a slightly bigger scale so it doesn't really add up.

The scale thiing was honestly the biggest dissapointment in this line for me. When I heard of the line I envisioned mixing up these guys with the NECA aliens, predators, etc.. but they jsut don't look right together. 6" scale VS 7" scale actually makes a huge noticable difference in hand.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I saw 3 Stormtroopers at Wal-Mart the other day. After all the time of wanting one I didnt buy one. :lol

LOL I did too. I think there were four actually. Had already grabbed two from Amazon about a month ago.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Anyone wants just the biker scout, I want the Stormie only from the Target one. PM is that applies to anyone. As for $50 being a good price, its decent for sure

Heads up gang. The Target exclusive 'Imperial Shadow Squadron Pack' are now available for order HERE on Target's website for $50.

Thanks for the heads up TheBigMachine, went ahead and pulled the trigger on it since I don't have a target in my area and don't really feel like waiting to pay eBay prices on this!!!

****ing pissed!! Had it in the cart and when I went to get my wallet to check out it sold out!!! Anyways here's the link guy, those tat check often let me know when it goes up please Star Wars

tumblr_nd53vflobJ1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

****ing pissed!! Had it in the cart and when I went to get my wallet to check out it sold out!!! Anyways here's the link guy, those tat check often let me know when it goes up please Star Wars

Wow! Those sold out faster than I thought they would. I wonder how many sets, on average, people are getting? I went with three, but if I see some in the store, I might be tempted to get another.

Back