Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot guys... and well I captured the whole making process here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150052&p=7180922#post7180922

I don't want to derail this thread.

Thanks for sharing... In my mind The Black Series should include dioramas go the figures. Not with each figure per say, but like the if the SDCC Jabba had an actual diorama instead of cardboard, an the Han and Greedo set wasn't cardboard. It would add so much to the line in my opinion. What you've done is awesome! The figures themselves are great, but an environment really sells it.

Thanks for sharing... In my mind The Black Series should include dioramas go the figures. Not with each figure per say, but like the if the SDCC Jabba had an actual diorama instead of cardboard, an the Han and Greedo set wasn't cardboard. It would add so much to the line in my opinion. What you've done is awesome! The figures themselves are great, but an environment really sells it.

I agree with you, it's a great scale to be able to get dioramas sold separatly... Not just vehicles or large creatures but something like this or a mediation chamber, etc... I got a friend of mine that is making Death star walls for Stormtroopers... Ill post pics when I recieve mine.

Lets just hope we are at the Beta testing time for this series and that in the near future we get all sorts of goodies to go along with the figures...

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Just snagged a Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper on amazon for $32 shipped. They still have a few more in stock. They also have Jabba for the same price.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Just snagged a Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper on amazon for $32 shipped. They still have a few more in stock. They also have Jabba for the same price.

Tap'd from my LG G2
I got a couple my self too.. but at 35... free shipping...

Thanks @Silrian...

I got a couple my self too.. but at 35... free shipping...

Thanks @Silrian...

$32 with my discount. Whoops. $35 is the regular price.

Either way glad I didn't have to pay $50+.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Thanks guys... I love this series so much i am willing to invest a bit more for dioramas... I'll probably be doing a Meditation chamber next ;)

I do believe you've restored my faith in this series, or at least highlighted its potential. You said those are your first ever dioramas? I can't wait to see what you're producing in a year, keep it up!

I only own three figures: Han Solo, Fett and Greedo. I like this line but I don’t need them all and I do feel that they are $5 to $7 overpriced (depending on store). Fett is the only one I paid full price for ($22.94 Walmart).
I have had series one Sandtrooper in my hands but for $24.95 + tax (shy of $30), I just could not bring myself to buy. I have seen Biker and Jabba at TRU for $44.99 and was not in the slightest tempted (too expensive). And that’s a lot coming from a guy who loves his Jabba and alien creatures!!

Like Fett the only figure I would pay full price for and “if” I ever find him is Chewbacca.

Funny Leia and Greedo have been at my Walmart for $10 (its been three weeks now) and they haven’t even moved.

Vader was a big disappointment. The cape is stitched to the shoulders with the weird folds and the helmet is beyond hideous. This one needs a complete do-over.

Such fun figures!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412151607.864889.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412151664.251709.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412151696.999853.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412151719.009421.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Just went to a TRU I hadn't been to in a while. Black Series a plenty.

yragana4.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G2

Seems TRU has been getting a lot of the Deluxe ones in. I haven't seen new regular 6 inch figures in months.

I kinda decided I wasn't going to bother with his line anymore (after seeing Anakin's neck and how Vader came out), but I was quite tempted by Jabba and the Biker Scout the other day. A surprising announcement, like Cyborg Maul, would drag me right back!

Back