Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is crazy how NOBODY is getting these back in stock. Walgreens has been the only place to get this new wave. Target, TRU and Kmart have had the same Greedos, Slave Leias and Han Solos that haven't sold. In my local TRU, there are 12 Leias and 7 Greedos. It feels like stores have either given up ordering new cases or Hasbro is just refusing to send them? I don't get it.

It really is crazy how NOBODY is getting these back in stock. Walgreens has been the only place to get this new wave. Target, TRU and Kmart have had the same Greedos, Slave Leias and Han Solos that haven't sold. In my local TRU, there are 12 Leias and 7 Greedos. It feels like stores have either given up ordering new cases or Hasbro is just refusing to send them? I don't get it.

Yep, and I've had 2 walgreens managers tell me that they won't be getting any more until November because they are backordered. I trust these managers because they were very helpful in locating this whole wave for me.

Also. I found Chewy yesterday at a Walgreens in Greenfield, IN. (like 20 mins from where I live.)
He is a great BIG figure!

It's complete... I love these figures... So many possibilities...

HanDio0004.jpg

HanDio0008.jpg

HanDio0009.jpg

HanDio0011.jpg

Hey, Indy area guys. There is a new SW collecting club for the area. We have a public page for everyone https://www.facebook.com/indianaswcc
There's also a private page for the dues paying members. This is where most of the action is. Dues are $20 a year and will cover club expenses, fall meeting, fan tables, etc. If you are interested check us out, or you can drop me a pm for more info.

That looks amazing, Gucabe!

:exactly:

Now I am going to have to look through the rest of this thread to see if you show how you built that awesome set up.

Anybody else have issues with Walgreens "in stock" info from the website? Every store I ever went to that had the "in stock" come up online had absolutely zero stock left. The most frustrating thing for me is I checked out the two closest Walgreens to my house and then about two days latter it showed they were "in stock" but when I got there they were long gone. I've been pretty friendly with the people working at the Walgreens and from what they have told me they are having multiple people call and come in basically every day looking for these things.

Luckily the two I really want at this point are Vader and Chewie and I am guessing worst case scenario they will be re-released in another wave maybe in 2015 or 2016 if I can be patient.

Now I am going to have to look through the rest of this thread to see if you show how you built that awesome set up.

Anybody else have issues with Walgreens "in stock" info from the website? Every store I ever went to that had the "in stock" come up online had absolutely zero stock left. The most frustrating thing for me is I checked out the two closest Walgreens to my house and then about two days latter it showed they were "in stock" but when I got there they were long gone. I've been pretty friendly with the people working at the Walgreens and from what they have told me they are having multiple people call and come in basically every day looking for these things.

Luckily the two I really want at this point are Vader and Chewie and I am guessing worst case scenario they will be re-released in another wave maybe in 2015 or 2016 if I can be patient.

It was actually prety easy... its just Floral dry foam, painted with 3d printed greeblies. Pain is just primer for the first coats... then Stone paint (like for planters) and some sand and brown color sprays for details...

I designed the 3d models my self and got them printed here:
https://www.shapeways.com/model/2611720/ribs-for-han-diorama-6-inch.html
https://www.shapeways.com/model/2612342/grills-for-han-diorama.html
https://www.shapeways.com/model/2612059/switchbox-for-han-solo-in-carbonite-diorama-6-inch.html

you can buy them direct or download the models and print them elsewhere.

I also have had issues with the walgreens online in stock vs actual in store stock in Laredo..on all 3...

Thanks again for the nice words.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Looks great gucabe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry if you don't find them at Walgreens... only the Proto Boba is exclusive there. Other stores should be getting wave 5 in probably in Oct/Nov... Walgreens is just getting them early for some reason so everyone is scrambling to get them. But Chewy, Vader, black pauldron Sandtrooper, and Jedi Luke should be available everywhere soon.

...size comparison of the walking carpet.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 464
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 456
Back