Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D9bYDew.jpg

Leia Boussh looks like one tall dude there.:lol

Rest are looking mighty fine.

Only one I'm interested in is IG-88. Leia looks good, I agree. Emperor....ugh. Keep using all that horrible cloth, Hasbro. Keep doing it..

Leia headsculpt looks like a tiny version of the Sideshow one.

Wanna see more of IG-88!

tumblr_nd53vflobJ1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Wow they look great together. I've just preordered Chewie, Luke and Vader from Forbidden Planet. The website says they aren't going to be in until December (and with my experience, that means January at the soonest). But at least I've secured them.

I've lost count of the waves. So that Emperor, Leia and Yoda...do we know anything about them? What wave and when?

I was just going to ask that as well, are we suppose to get another wave before the end of the year or will we not see any of these figures until 2015??

Wow they look great together. I've just preordered Chewie, Luke and Vader from Forbidden Planet. The website says they aren't going to be in until December (and with my experience, that means January at the soonest). But at least I've secured them.
Jep, they definitely do, with a bit of ambient lighting you can wash out the lacking paintapps and you can get a pretty great capture of the duo on your shelf.

Wow. I'm so happy I quit after wave 2. This series is just upscaled sloppiness of the 3.75" line. They really had the chance to do something special and they blew it. Character selection is bizarre as well.

I kind of want that Chewie even if it's oversized and I almost want to take a gamble on the IG-88 in hopes all the Bounty Hunters are made and made as well as he, Boba Fett, and Greedo have been. Having Han and Chewie surrounded by the scum and villainy would be a pretty neat and smallish display as opposed to being a completionist or even getting one of every core character.

I hope when they're done serving the exclusive BH fan group, they're gonna continue and serve a different more exclusive fanbase. Something EU hopefully.

Wow. I'm so happy I quit after wave 2. This series is just upscaled sloppiness of the 3.75" line. They really had the chance to do something special and they blew it. Character selection is bizarre as well.

I kind of want that Chewie even if it's oversized and I almost want to take a gamble on the IG-88 in hopes all the Bounty Hunters are made and made as well as he, Boba Fett, and Greedo have been. Having Han and Chewie surrounded by the scum and villainy would be a pretty neat and smallish display as opposed to being a completionist or even getting one of every core character.

I quit after the 3rd wave for the same reasons, to many hit and misses... I have a lot of the 6" DC figures and the detail on them is so much better then most of these black series ones.. I was really disappointed... especially after a great start with Luke in his flight outfit..

I'm going the 1/6 scale route right now that Hot Toys is going to do them, but damn their expensive..

Back