Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not quitting, but going to be very selective....Hasbro can do quality work when it wants to. The Biker Scout/Bike combo shows that. Since a lot of times their work isn't quality, I get the impression that they don't give 110%

I really hope they lose the license in 2052 or whatnot

Guess the robe shrunk in the Imperial laundry.

Photo courtesy of Rebelscum:)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 330
I don't like the plastic robe. He can't sit...and that's like what he does 98% of the time . Either he stands around looking like Mr Burns from the Simpsons, or he sits on his big "final boss" chair.

That Sidious looks so horrible. How is that even from the same line as X-Wing Luke? The Leia looks pretty bad too, though I'd probably get her since I would like her in my collection and I like this look a lot more than the "lady of the night" look we've already got.

wow, so not feeling these new figures. The emperor looks so dumpy and that robe is a complete joke. I wanted this line to be awesome so bad, what a dissapointment.

Oh well, money saved to put towards HT Stormtroopers I guess lol

Let's see, just thinking about all the ones that will be destroyed with cloth. You have that abomination that is the Emperor and Darth Vader to start with, although Vader's "Dark Helmet" adds to that. Zuckuss will no doubt be destroyed. Want to display your Lando with a cape? Good luck with that. From the looks of ANH Leia in 3 3/4, you know there will be too much fabric there. Lord knows whenever we see ANH Obi Wan we may or may not be disappointed. Rotj Han will at least be salvaged because the God awful trench coat will come off and you'll be left with an Endor battle Han. Sigh..

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Anyone else finding the 6" Black Series on clearance at Disney Store for $10/each? I picked up a Greedo......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413098901.304799.jpg

I just want more SandTroopers!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413098943.844507.jpg

And had some fun with the Speederbike.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413098992.926998.jpg

(Sent from my iPhone5s using the Tapatalk app)

Back