Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next wave is up for pre-order, Anakin's face looks more accurate then the last wave which had Luke in it with his horrible likeness.

sw.jpg

FINALLY! a pack that makes sense. 2 army builders, 1 ultra hot Fett and a decent Anakin.....did Hasbro finally get their head out of their ass?

After starring at the pictures of Boba Fett there are some minor differences

1) The pouch on the left leg of the new Boba Fett is dirty where the old one is clean.
2) The new Boba Fett has both pant legs over his boots, the old one has one pant leg that is tucked into his boot.
3) The new Boba Fett looks to have more cream beige color paints where the old one had more of a light grey color

BobaFett1.jpg

I've got all of these so far and I'm pretty happy with this line. Some of the paint apps are sloppy and the articulation is occasionally lacking, but the figures are decent. I just wanna see Palpatine and more army builder waves. Full waves of Stormtroopers and Clones would be awesome!

Next wave is up for pre-order, Anakin's face looks more accurate then the last wave which had Luke in it with his horrible likeness.

sw.jpg

This is an awesome release. I was thinking about jumping out of this and just keeping my Fett and Sandies, but I definitely want to get these troopers. Would be great if the Clones came with both phase helmets, but no biggie, I guess I can wait.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Finally saw the newest wave in TRU yesterday. Obi-Wan and Luke were all that were there. Passed on both because I do not like the Luke head sculpt and I don't collect any Prequel stuff. The Han is kinda growing on me. The first time I saw it I hated it. Wonder if they tweaked the head sculpt.

Tap'd from my LG G2

After starring at the pictures of Boba Fett there are some minor differences

1) The pouch on the left leg of the new Boba Fett is dirty where the old one is clean.
2) The new Boba Fett has both pant legs over his boots, the old one has one pant leg that is tucked into his boot.
3) The new Boba Fett looks to have more cream beige color paints where the old one had more of a light grey color

BobaFett1.jpg

I think they are the same.. The lighting makes a huge difference and these two picture are under different lighting..

I think they are the same.. The lighting makes a huge difference and these two picture are under different lighting..

Correct...boba fett's pant legs were always longer in front, paint apps vary even figure to figure in the same assortments which aren't really running changes...though I doubt they'd change a mold just for a second run...it costs money to create those molds so more than likely they are reusing them to get their money's worth out of them ... Wish they'd reuse the Han carbonate molds at some point!

I took a look at my wave 2 Boba Fett and my SDCC Boba Fett and they are identical, so yeah that's kind of lame they're just releasing the same characters over again. Considering they are numbering these action figures you would think they would be different in some way.

These are nowhere to be found around here. If anyone comes across a Fett and either doesn't want him or already has him, pick him up, send me a PM and I will gladly buy him from you.

Wow, after looking at Amazon and few other places I can see why they're releasing more Boba Fett's, they seem to sell out fast and the stores that do have him want $40+ for him..

Although if these were "True" collectibles they wouldn't release anymore, but I know these are just Hasbro Action Figures who use the term collectables very loosely so I figure by the time I'm done collecting these black series figures I'll probably have a dozen Boba Fett's :lol

nice. seems they're already sold out. Good to see that hasbro is going to flood teh crap out of the market on these. i hope the scalpers and horders choke on them.

^ I know, right? At this point, I'm not even excited about this line anymore. The absurd prices made me lose interest. I placed an order for 1 piece earlier and I don't really care if it gets fulfilled or not. I already found the one piece of stormy I need at Toys R Us over the weekend but one corner of the box was dented. If my Amazon order comes through, the non-mint stormy is going back.

I can't wait for the time when this stormy and Boba Fett can be found on clearance in the toy aisles. And those scalpers and hoarders can all have their $40 figs to themselves.

I gave up on Amazon. Ya gotta live on that thing to get one for retail? Oh hell no

Problem is the Amazon marketplace vendors are buying them up and reselling. I just check periodically throughout the day. That is how I managed to get a Fett at retail. I also keep a few inexpensive movies in my cart that I want so I can get my total to $35 for free shipping.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Back