Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my starlord helmet. Some detailed pics
bc37ea6146bb9fdf1f2a0fd8b451f193.jpg
7ab0320df42ec69626f288acad97aa1c.jpg
92a5946669e46a83337dac9e4c07bb41.jpg
6e46fcb39f6963f0fbbcc527a9bd28e6.jpg
8d3f3e83f6be3d6deb274089707e3b39.jpg
f483fba5a9f658d1e7d40f1baaefbc61.jpg
a32dd79ecca278e9a549824a5911c67d.jpg
cead31810ef80403ba20863986e9b05f.jpg
39e15458b927f1059b266c3461edce43.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Any thoughts? Worth $100?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The paint app is just ok, but you can see at certain angles of light some blemishes. Build quality is ok for the price
Mind you big heads might find it hard to wear or uncomfortable. I have a small head and it fits just nice.
Speaker is alright, no low quality stuff here
Overall, it is worth the price one would pay

It'll probably go on a shelf for me. I'm saving my big $ for statues but don't mind picking up some cheaper display props here and there.

Got the mjolnir tonight. I wanted to test it out myself to see it with my own eyes.

The good: The hilt is metal and the leather strap is a nice touch. The dimensions are great and the top of the hammer head is nicely done. For a plastic replica hammer head it looks good but not great. The light up features make it great for cosplay. It looks great in the dark and darker areas. There are a few secret features a Thor fan such as myself was able to discover. It displays the Odin light if you say "Thor" or Worthy" as the directions indicate. But it also does it if you say the commands "For Asgard" "For Midgard" "Od's Blood" "Mjolnir, to me" and "Beta Ray Bill". That is freaking cool.

The Meh: The rubbery handle with plastic lines make it good but not great by any means. It seems the handle is connected in two peices underneath the rubbery plastic so it has a slightly miniscule wobble but only noticeable in your hand and not when you move the piece to the naked eye. Some minor toy paint applications that are a touch smeared or rubbed.

The bad: It doesn't display well unlike the other replicas. The holes in the hammer head (microphone on one side of the hammer, four circular seals at the bottom of the hammer head and the battery rectangular lines and metal screw at the botom of the hammer head) really throw the whole thing off. There is also an on/off switch which is clearly noticeable. The display stand really exposes these features. The light up features come with a cost. Even with the light up features they didn't have to have them voice activated. The blue lighting and sounds are activated on movement but the Odin light is voice activated and fleeting. It would have been decent to have this light stay lit up without voice or movement commands to somewhat justify all the buttons on the piece. As a standalone mjolnir replica it looks like a toy.

Verdict: They should have treated this similar to the Captain America replica Shield. No bells and whistle sounds and lights, just a plastic replica with an iron hilt and leather strap. It would have looked alot better. A $300 metal hammer would have been awesome as well as was the 75th Anniversary Shield. Maybe having a 55 year Anniversary Mjolnir didnt quite justify such a version but I think alot of people would of paid a little extra for quality. So if you were looking for a display mjolnir to substitute the higher end replicas I think you will be disappointed.

The flip side of the coin is it's a great toy. The ML line of replicas is really walking a fine line between display and toy so there must be an audience for it. This is a great cosplay Hammer you wouldn't have to worry about damaging. If you want something to go along with the other plastic ML 1:1 accessories I'd say it's right up your alley.

As far as the price, if you want it but don't want it for $100 usually Target does a black friday deal of 40% off their ML toys so for $60 and, kowing what you're getting it isn't bad.

Got the mjolnir tonight. I wanted to test it out myself to see it with my own eyes.

The good: The hilt is metal and the leather strap is a nice touch. The dimensions are great and the top of the hammer head is nicely done. For a plastic replica hammer head it looks good but not great. The light up features make it great for cosplay. It looks great in the dark and darker areas. There are a few secret features a Thor fan such as myself was able to discover. It displays the Odin light if you say "Thor" or Worthy" as the directions indicate. But it also does it if you say the commands "For Asgard" "For Midgard" "Od's Blood" "Mjolnir, to me" and "Beta Ray Bill". That is freaking cool.

The Meh: The rubbery handle with plastic lines make it good but not great by any means. It seems the handle is connected in two peices underneath the rubbery plastic so it has a slightly miniscule wobble but only noticeable in your hand and not when you move the piece to the naked eye. Some minor toy paint applications that are a touch smeared or rubbed.

The bad: It doesn't display well unlike the other replicas. The holes in the hammer head (microphone on one side of the hammer, four circular seals at the bottom of the hammer head and the battery rectangular lines and metal screw at the botom of the hammer head) really throw the whole thing off. There is also an on/off switch which is clearly noticeable. The display stand really exposes these features. The light up features come with a cost. Even with the light up features they didn't have to have them voice activated. The blue lighting and sounds are activated on movement but the Odin light is voice activated and fleeting. It would have been decent to have this light stay lit up without voice or movement commands to somewhat justify all the buttons on the piece. As a standalone mjolnir replica it looks like a toy.

Verdict: They should have treated this similar to the Captain America replica Shield. No bells and whistle sounds and lights, just a plastic replica with an iron hilt and leather strap. It would have looked alot better. A $300 metal hammer would have been awesome as well as was the 75th Anniversary Shield. Maybe having a 55 year Anniversary Mjolnir didnt quite justify such a version but I think alot of people would of paid a little extra for quality. So if you were looking for a display mjolnir to substitute the higher end replicas I think you will be disappointed.

The flip side of the coin is it's a great toy. The ML line of replicas is really walking a fine line between display and toy so there must be an audience for it. This is a great cosplay Hammer you wouldn't have to worry about damaging. If you want something to go along with the other plastic ML 1:1 accessories I'd say it's right up your alley.

As far as the price, if you want it but don't want it for $100 usually Target does a black friday deal of 40% off their ML toys so for $60 and, kowing what you're getting it isn't bad.

Thanks for the hammer review. I'm looking for a hammer too and would love a metal special edition like the metal Captain America shield. It doesn't look good enough for display to be honest from what I've seen. Too much toy, not enough replica.

Just got my starlord helmet. Some detailed pics
bc37ea6146bb9fdf1f2a0fd8b451f193.jpg
7ab0320df42ec69626f288acad97aa1c.jpg
92a5946669e46a83337dac9e4c07bb41.jpg
6e46fcb39f6963f0fbbcc527a9bd28e6.jpg
8d3f3e83f6be3d6deb274089707e3b39.jpg
f483fba5a9f658d1e7d40f1baaefbc61.jpg
a32dd79ecca278e9a549824a5911c67d.jpg
cead31810ef80403ba20863986e9b05f.jpg
39e15458b927f1059b266c3461edce43.jpg

This looks surprisingly good. If nothing else, this looks like a fantastic base for a more detailed repaint. Will almost definitely pick one up down the line if any good sales come up.

That helmet does look really good, especially for the price tag. No room in my collection for it, but it's definitely respectable.

A short demo on the bluetooth speakers and LED
Overall quality is not bad as to be expected for the price, and the speakers are located at the mouth section so it does not blast at your ears when you wear it

I finally have one of the 75th metal Captain America shield coming. Hope to have it by Friday this week. Cant wait to see it.

I have one for sale - displayed but in perfect shape (in the sale section).

I've seen the plastic Captain America shield and the helmets at best buy and the helmets and Thor's hammer at toys r us. I just got my metal Captain America shield in today and it really is awesome. I need to post pics but it really is worth the money. I will be mounting on the wall for display.

This metal shield is awesome. So glad I was able to find the metal versus picking up the plastic one. Quite a difference to look at in hand. Always wanted a nice Captain America shield. Will have to hang it on the wall with some of my Zexk captain America posters now19CDC093-5E93-45A7-8EEB-DDBD01D782F4.jpgFBAEE874-3263-4115-A8B5-502B93C48B0E.jpg

I’ve got the Infinity Gauntlet in order but the helmets are near impossible to find for a reasonable price in UK. I’m travelling to Crystal City, Virginia on business next month. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to walk in and pick up a Starlord or Ironman helmet? Or are they likely completely sold out?

They are re relasing the iron man helmet so just be patient. I got the plastic cap shield and I love it. Found the infinity gaunlet at think geek last week so I am pretty happy

Sorry to bump up this old thread but I just saw the news for the new Punisher War Machine Helmet Prop Replica announced and thought I might grab and display it with the Hot Toys figure releasing next year. But some of my concerns are...

1. how does the helmet scale with Hot Toys figure ? I can find only pics/video where people display them with a quarter scale statues.
2. from what has been posted here, some of your mentioned that the IM helmet feels cheap and have a toyish feel to it. So are you guys satisfied with the purchase?

Thanks mates.

Screen Shot 2562-07-03 at 02.52.17.jpg

Back