Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this bad boy up today at a discount store for $70. The box was torn was all. There's really nothing too major to complain about. The colors are a little dark, the surface is really prone to scratching and scuffing, and there's some spots where debris was caught in the paint. All in all, it's pretty nice for the money.

View attachment 282344
View attachment 282345
View attachment 282346
View attachment 282347

thats the plastic on right? can you take more pics

thats the plastic on right? can you take more pics

Correct. It is the plastic one. I don't have a real camera, so this is the best I can do.

IMG_9364.jpg
IMG_9365.jpg
IMG_9366.jpg
IMG_9367.jpg
IMG_9368.jpg
IMG_9369.jpg
IMG_9370.jpg

Amazon states the metal ones for October, but then they have the plastic ones as September, so who knows.

I got the plastic one from a local discount store. It's possible that they had them simply because of the damaged boxes, and Hasbro shipped them as they got ready to fulfill their regular orders.

Can I see pics of the shield edges from a side view? The pics on Amazon make the shield look pretty thin. Does it have a good thickness at all?

It's not thin at all. If you take a second look at the pictures I posted, you can see the beveled edge. The closer one from the back shows it well.

That's a good looking shield. Definitely a great alternative to the metal ones and the eFX fiberglass version.

For Canadians that are interested in the Iron Man life-size replica helmet and the Cap (plastic?) Shield, toyrus.ca is having a 30% sale on all Marvel figures

Its worth checking out. Sale ends August 18th.

You got my hopes up- I thought this sale meant it would be 30% off of the $97.xx price currently found on the toysrus.ca site, but it turns out that $97.xx is the price after the 30% discount has already been applied.

It retails for $99.99 USD

with the sale in USD it knocks it down to $74.99 USD

25% off USD price

30% off Canadian price

I wish...

Most of the items I was interested in were Legends 12" and 6" figures

IE-

30% OFF

12" Cap

HAS25119.jpg

12" Iron Man

HAS25120.jpg

12" Spidey

HAS25121.jpg

12" Deadpool coming out soon, prices dropped from $70 down to $52 Canadian

or $39.99 USD

and 6" legends dropped down to 22 Canadian

HAS25048.jpg

I wish...

Most of the items I was interested in were Legends 12" and 6" figures

IE-

30% OFF

12" Cap

Damn. I keep hoping I will find a coupon code somewhere. I know sometimes EE or the Hasbro shop itself has those random ones. I got a Luke FX Black Series Lightsaber for $110 shipped last year.

For Canadians that are interested in the Iron Man life-size replica helmet and the Cap (plastic?) Shield, toyrus.ca is having a 30% sale on all Marvel figures

Its worth checking out. Sale ends August 18th.

I feel like there might be a better deal later on. But still good for anybody that wants the shield/helmet right away

Back