Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers guys. I actually don't have any casting experience so that part might take some trial and error. I'm looking into it though. I might make a separate indy head. Stay tuned :)

cheers guys. I actually don't have any casting experience so that part might take some trial and error. I'm looking into it though. I might make a separate indy head. Stay tuned :)

Would it be a head that will fit the DX05? If so my interest goes out to that one since that's what I wanted to use this sculpt for :D

Several capable folks on the forum that you can reach out to. Are you going to make a Rachel HS as well? I suppose after you see how this one goes.

I did some modifications to the hair. Also added some quick color and materials to see how he could look once painted up.

picture.php

I agree, he looks great. The only comment on the hair is that it looks a little too uniform and needs to be messed up a bit.

I'l be happy to get Indy style hear with such a face.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Back