Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let people complain...that just means less people I have to fight off for mine.

I wish she didn't have heels; she looks good overall, but I've never seen heels with that outfit. I think it was an odd choice...

I hope Catwoman has flat soles.

Last edited:
I wish she didn't have heels; she looks good overall, but I've never seen heels with that outfit. I think it was an odd choice...

I generally cringe whenever female fighters have heels. I think it's so pointless :lol

I prefer Harley and Catwoman to have flat soles if given a choice. But I gotta say, I love this Harley!! I love both the Reg head and the EX. Maybe years down the road we'll get an Arkham Cityversion, but for now, this is awesome!! EX or fail!!!

Nope it looks better on the left. You are being thrown off my her large bust and hips.

I agree. I don't see an overly small head in any of the photos.

I think it's more a case of her head looking detached. Where the neck meets the ruff and ruff meets the shoulders gives a floaty feel. It's because of the difference in material and not sitting perfectly flush.

LOL, people just aren't happy unless they're *****ing about something. she looks good and consider her sold out fools......:lecture

Good posts everyone! :exactly:

Since Harley has heels, I'm now expecting Catwoman to have them. If the other option is oversized biker boots, aka the LSF boots, I think I may prefer heels :lol

dcsscpfharleyquinnssc30.jpg

One on the right is significantly better. Sideshow's practice of having multiple sculptors working on different parts of a figure has its problems, as this figure demonstrates. Harley is much more petite than Selina or Ivy, but this PF has her looking like a female wrestler.

Since I'm buying this regardless, I'll probably display her with the ex. head, as it seems better proportioned to the figure. Shame this couldn't be the homerun Ivy is.

Shame this couldn't be the homerun Ivy is.

Respectfully disagree. Haven't ordered Ivy but this is a must have buy.

With so many disliking this I expect we will all get an exclusive and there will be an extremely low ES...

... unless you are all publicly hating but hypocritically buying. But I'm sure that would never happen...

Have fun storming the castle :wave

Me? Hell, no.

I'll be on the wall dumping burning oil on the rabble.

I work in a psychiatric unit in a large hospital, believe me mental illness and raging hormones are rarely seen together; in fact I have never actually seen it. And thank you God for that, because trust me we are not seeing the equivalent of Harley on the unit.... or even the Joker.

Not by a long shot.

She's a very special case. :lecture

probably a missing nail on that hard wood floor. maybe the smiley/frown mask isn't even. and absolutely hallow for all!

I need to see more pics but feeling disappointed right now...Don't like the nips.
As someone who has a wife and daughters that like the character I'm disappointed ss decided to go the nips route with her.
My wife like Harley Quinn, but I simply cannot justify displaying a statue with nipples. Not only is it creepy, but I am pretty sure it would make my wife and daughter feel uncomfortable. I just don't understand WHY Sideshow decides to include nipples on a comic statue. :dunno

Agree 100%; I was planning on preordering the EX, but I might wait until the regular comes out and see if they remove the nipples. Other than that (or is it those?), I think the regular is perfect.

Last edited:
My wife like Harley Quinn, but I simply cannot justify displaying a statue with nipples. Not only is it creepy, but I am pretty sure it would make my wife and daughter feel uncomfortable. I just don't understand WHY Sideshow decides to include nipples on a comic statue. :dunno

Agree 100%; I was planning on preordering the EX, but I might wait until the regular comes out and see if they remove the nipples. Other than that (or is it those?), I think the regular is perfect.

when u get her, just file the nipples off:rotfl

Her heads look great. The EX head looks a little creepy when you single it out and zoom in on it. But have faith. The finished product will look amazing when you stand back and see it in context.

The reg head looks awesome. She looks crazy and it's exactly how I want my Harley.

Her Bewbs look fine. The nipples are barely visible. It's really nothing and very subtle. I don't see how someone can show Ms Marvel with her uniform tucked up her a$$ and have a problem w Haley. If every statue took into consideration everyone's wives and daughters there wouldn't be many collectors. Go to a mall...even mannequins have them now. Why? Because (spoiler) Women. Have. Nipples.

The mallet looks amazing.

The base was the best choice. These pieces are inseperable (joker).

I'm not 100% sold on the choice of going w fabric. But I understand the need for consistency. I always pictured kind of a high gloss pleather finish to the outfit. I'm sure it will come out fine.

Guys, this piece is actually a down-played Harley. This could have been made much much more erotic and sexy. I really don't want to keep hearing about her gratuitous sexuality. It's really a silly argument considering her costume and what could have been.

There is nothing wrong and everything right w this piece IMO. A surefire win and buy on the first day.

Last edited:
I hope SS can pull off those eyes.

I actually prefer the first one from DC more but I will get this too.

In my book, a great statue draws polarizing comments. Exactly what's happening here for around 30 pages. PO'ed!!!!!!!!

Her heads look great. The EX head looks a little creepy when you single it out and zoom in on it. But have faith. The finished product will look amazing when you stand back and see it in context.

The reg head looks awesome. She looks crazy and it's exactly how I want my Harley.

Her Bewbs look fine. The nipples are barely visible. It's really nothing and very subtle. I don't see how someone can show Ms Marvel with her uniform tucked up her a$$ and have a problem w Haley. If every statue took into consideration everyone's wives and daughters there wouldn't be many collectors. Go not a mall...even mannequins have them now. Why? Because (spoiler) Women. Have. Nipples.

The mallet looks amazing.

The base was the best choice. These pieces are inseperable (joker).

I'm not 100% sold on the choice of going w fabric. But I understand the need for consistency. I always pictured kind of a high gloss pleather finish to the outfit. I'm sure it will come out fine.

Guys, this piece is actually a down-played Harley. This could have been made much much more erotic and sexy. I really don't want to keep hearing about her gratuitous sexuality. It's really a silly argument considering her costume and what could have been.

There is nothing wrong and everything right w this piece IMO. A surefire win and buy on the first day.

:goodpost: nipples and ex or fail!

Not necessarily:) just want to know if anyone can confirm. I think $350 might be too steep for me to jump on this. then again, come PO day, i'll prob cave in to those pokey nipples.

I was just guessing on the price! Could it be 299.99? :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back