Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound pervy but those nipples are really noticable. Think they are trying to get people to cut it open and reveal something like megahouse did with their nami and boa hancock figures (tattoos were discovered)

Hey when is order day? I can't miss this! I would be so angry if I forgot to order this ex and it sold out. No freaking way please....

It's very nice. But I'm not a big fan of the character, so it's an easy pass for me.

Meh easy pass for me. I mean she looks OK but at these prices and PFs being such big space eaters she needs to be stellar and look amazing for me to buy. Not liking her that much but to each their own. Where is the WW PF already? I hope SS doesn't miss the mark and manages to do an amazing PF for WW.

I am really not seeing the small head complaint.

dcsscpfharleyquinnssc30.jpg

It could be the size of her head ... Or the sure hugeness of the mallets head that appears to be throwing off the proportions.

Nope it looks better on the left. You are being thrown off my her large bust and hips.
I agree. I don't see an overly small head in any of the photos.

I think it's more a case of her head looking detached. Where the neck meets the ruff and ruff meets the shoulders gives a floaty feel. It's because of the difference in material and not sitting perfectly flush.

LOL, people just aren't happy unless they're *****ing about something. she looks good and consider her sold out fools......:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back