Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Monger. The only thing I wish was different was the hat was also fabric as being fully sculpted it looks a little strange with the fabric clothes.

Personally I think the fabric body suit came out fantastic on Black Widow.

Honestly this here is the image of choice on deciding to get this. DONT ZOOM IN. I think inspecting these things from bizarre angles at max magnification gives the wrong impression of a statue. You need a decently zoomed out full shot of the statue as it would be seen in a shelf.

This piece is amazing. Her expression is perfect. It combines a look of mischief, happiness, craziness, and sadistic joy. It captures every aspect of the character over the years. The positioning of the eyes works really well too along with the angle of her head. They really made this piece look alive in a lot of ways. It's very natural.

Her outfit looks fantastic. It gives a realistic approach to an outfit rarely treated as such. The fabric looks top notch and it maintains her curves in a way that makes sense. People go on and on about sculpt, but I think they forget the benefits of mixed media. It makes this costume really look above and beyond. It gives it a touch of realism that isn't seen in typical body paint approach sculptors love to do.

Her pose is great. The positioning of her legs adds an element of playfulness to it. The base matches up with Joker, but also looks good on her own so everyone wins. Finally the mallet looks awesome.

It's an A+++ piece with the regular head. I really like it. I'm disappointed with the EX and not sure what to think of it. I will have to see it in person when she comes, but as it stands I'm thinking I'll stick with the normal head.

In the end the only thing that can subtract from this piece is the quality control. The head is easily my favorite part. Messing up the positioning of the eyes or the teeth etc... will really kill it. Also the fabric fit could mess things up. Unlike some of the collectors I don't position her so you're staring at her ***. I don't even see the point of buying a statue like this if you're going to do that. Still, poor placement of the stichings would be a big disappointment. Improper fit would suck too. A lot can go wrong, but thankfully the core piece is awesome.

I wish they hadn't showed off Harley and had the preorder right before Ivy dropped. Honestly I'm losing interest in Ivy because Harley has caught my eye.
You're starting to make me want her now but Poison Ivy with Catwoman is my target. I can't let myself be distracted! :lol

Besides, I'd be more than happy with just the regular so I'm going to wait till the Catwoman PF is in my hands and decide then. Assuming the regular Harley is still available at rrp in ~2 years time.

Agreed Monger. The only thing I wish was different was the hat was also fabric as being fully sculpted it looks a little strange with the fabric clothes.

Personally I think the fabric body suit came out fantastic on Black Widow.

How would the fabric hat work though? Would they need to sculpt the hat and then coat it in fabric? I just don't think it would work well or at the very least it would be weird. It makes more sense to just make the face, head, and hat all the same thing.

I don't understand the controversy over the nipples. Surely it's not that big a deal, I doubt they can be seen that clearly from a normal viewing distance.

My issue would be the small head and the legs (looks like she's holding in a piss).

How would the fabric hat work though? Would they need to sculpt the hat and then coat it in fabric? I just don't think it would work well or at the very least it would be weird. It makes more sense to just make the face, head, and hat all the same thing.

Oh I have no idea how it would work or how to do it. But then again I'm not one of sideshows skilled artisans. :)

Guys, this piece is actually a down-played Harley. This could have been made much much more erotic and sexy.

I wish it was more erotic/sexy! :) Much more appreciated than the scary chills I'm getting with the ex head.

I've never actually been scared by Harley until now, whilst all other various looks of hers I could say anything from innocent/sweet/crazy/sexy/cute.

Last edited:
Page 99. Open up the side by side pic of Harley EX next to Joker. Leave it open for a while. The ex grows on you. It actually looks really good.

I'm loving the EX head for Harley. I can't wait another 5 days, I want to P.O. this NOW!!!

All I need to do is work out the UK / US time difference.

I'm loving the EX head for Harley. I can't wait another 5 days, I want to P.O. this NOW!!!

All I need to do is work out the UK / US time difference.

What is the rush bro, there are going to be over a thousand ex available for $350 - $360 for preorder...you will have plenty of time.

You're starting to make me want her now but Poison Ivy with Catwoman is my target. I can't let myself be distracted! :lol

Besides, I'd be more than happy with just the regular so I'm going to wait till the Catwoman PF is in my hands and decide then. Assuming the regular Harley is still available at rrp in ~2 years time.

You should buy the ex on order day. Come on! Why not get the extra head? It better the more I look at it. I didn't like it at first either. But the more I see it the more I like it. Btw the ex you will get 2 display options! Go for it! :)

Sometime between 3:00-3:30 pm eastern.

Cool, thank you

Just for curiosity's sake, do you guys know which ex premium format sold out the fastest with an edition side of over 1000? trying to figure out how much time I have to pull the trigger on this :lol

Cool, thank you

Just for curiosity's sake, do you guys know which ex premium format sold out the fastest with an edition side of over 1000? trying to figure out how much time I have to pull the trigger on this :lol

The ex will be available for at least a few days like every other preorder recently, the days of waiting for an order to go through while the page crashes are long over.(especially with the NRD and the TBD ES)

The ex will be available for at least a few days like every other preorder recently, the days of waiting for an order to go through while the page crashes are long over.(especially with the NRD and the TBD ES)

yup, unless the nature if the ex is a suspect of low ES like the droids (different paint different bases).

just wondering why SS didn't go with Under Armor-like fabric...

under-armour-compression-shirts2.jpg

V5-1238762-019_FCROP

Will get 5 ex on this and 3 will be from a reseller who's giving me a nice price since I got 4 out of the 6 joker ex from him last year and I bought 3 joker regs in a comic store. Maybe might get a few regs on Harley too but i'm not sure.

Last edited:
Will get 5 ex on this and 3 will be from a reseller who's giving me a nice price since I got 4 out of the 6 joker ex from him last year and I bought 3 joker regs in a comic store. Maybe might get a few regs on Harley too but i'm not sure.

:FREAK::lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back