Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
300227_press08.jpg

300227_press09.jpg

I need to see more pics but feeling dissapointed right now.

Don't like the fabric, the face or the nips.

As someone who has a wife and daughters that like the character I'm dissapointed ss decided to go the nips route with her. What's next...cast off. I try to think the nerd world is getting better in its portayal of women but I'm only kidding myself

Man i need this kinda wish i bought the joker now lol but ill be happy with just her

As someone who has a wife and daughters that like the character I'm dissapointed ss decided to go the nips route with her. What's next...cast off. I try to think the nerd world is getting better in its portayal of women but I'm only kidding myself

You don't like Nips, Blasphmey :lol:lol:lol and whats wrong with cast off my Friend Nemen but I see you problem, sad very sad :(

hmmm...the heads are competing with each other in my mind

Yea they are both great. One of the few i would be torn and swap back and forth displaying

WOW! This piece looks great! I love the masked head.
Im digging the boobage.
Great pose.
The fabric looks tight. I hope the seams arent more visible than they are in these pics.
Not 100% on the EX head.
I'm happy they went with the Joker base.

Going to have to disagree with you on this one I'm afraid, I think the cloth looks great.

I have a wife and 4 daughters, I steer away from the overly sexy stuff but that is more the pose and amount of flesh that guides me there. I don't think adding a nipple sends us back to the dark ages as far as portraying women as objects if that is what you are eluding to.

I respect your opinion though and it will be interesting to see if it stands out as much under normal lighting, or makes it to final product.

For me this statue is a home run, my wife agrees which means I will be ordering EX day 1.

Cannot wait to see the vids and pics from SDCC this year. Really impressed with what SS sewems to be doing with the DC pf's so far.

This looks fantastic. They managed to keep the curves and have nice fabric so everyone wins. I really love how she turned out.

I like the expression of the EX HS but not the blonde hair, would of preferred that expression but with the jester hat (I've no idea if that's the correct technical term)

I easily passed on Ivy but this is going to be much more difficult... she looks great.

this is awesome, for once they didnt mess up the ex, looks great and will definitely be what i display instead of the masked head. The expression is priceless.

with spazzy hammer on joker, it will make a nice pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back