Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And...my desktop image is now updated
901159_10151457640248562_320919020_o.jpg

that's how i am going to display them, sorry to say this setup will kick avenger team's butt in awesomeness. Just missing wonder woman in there.

avengercomplete1.jpg

hmmm, maybe i'll risk it all by taking chances on the contest or should I pre-order? damn, if only I win the lottery.

that's how i am going to display them, sorry to say this setup will kick avenger team's butt in awesomeness. Just missing wonder woman in there.

avengercomplete1.jpg

Great display, are you not worried about the shelf holding all of those. Or are they not the standard pax shelves?

Battey976 said:

Hmmm... not digging it so far.

Aaand, my hunch was right - I don't like the Ex head. She looks like the love child of 'Child's Play' Chucky* and 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit's' Baby Herman. Which is only fitting, I guess, since it's the same sculptor who did the otherwise perfect Jessica Rabbit PF. The style is more animation than comic-book imo. Congrats to all those who like it, though. Me, I'm glad I'll be saving a pretty penny by going local for a change.

* I wrote this first on the SF board. Glad to see I'm not the only one who was reminded of it.

Also, to any Spaniards out there, the Ex looks like something out of a Valencian Falla, lol.

the scale on both those heads looks off to me. Looks like they would be more appropriate on a 1/5 body- especially since it's a female figure.

Yeah, I also thought the heads look rather small on some pics.

Not feeling it...at all.

But I'm happy for those folks who have been waiting for this piece to pair up with the Joker.

the reg head is a lot better. However, I will admit Ive been fooled my SS pics before and pleasantly surprised when the piece arrrived.

Didn't get Joker because I don't like the pose and because of that I'm not getting Harley. There'd be really no point. Can't have Harley wo Joker.

I think it turned out nice. Not a piece for me but I can see fans being happy. My only issue is that off all the DC statues SS has done, this one looks more like a comic book the a realistic interpretation.

But it's nice.

Spoken like someone with a daughter ;)

Cast off?? What does that mean?

yeah, a lot changes when you get married and have a family and got inlaws coming and going and birthday parties etc.

some of the anime stuff is real popular because it has a "castoff" feature where you can remove the top for a full view. usually some nip is a good indication there is more to see.

yeah, a lot changes when you get married and have a family and got inlaws coming and going and birthday parties etc.

some of the anime stuff is real popular because it has a "castoff" feature where you can remove the top for a full view. usually some nip is a good indication there is more to see.

I got a niece who is staying with my wife and I, and I would not want her seeing a lot of the statues that portray women. It isn't the message I would want to send her.

I got a niece who is staying with my wife and I, and I would not want her seeing a lot of the statues that portray women. It isn't the message I would want to send her.

I personally find anime girls disgusting. They appear drawn as children which reeks of pedophilia to me... each their own and all...

I need to see more pics but feeling dissapointed right now.

Don't like the fabric, the face or the nips.

As someone who has a wife and daughters that like the character I'm dissapointed ss decided to go the nips route with her. What's next...cast off. I try to think the nerd world is getting better in its portayal of women but I'm only kidding myself

Women have nipples. The look is consistent with the mischievous nature of the character. If she was a real person I think she would have protruding nipples. If she was a more reserved hero, it would look more out of place unless it was very cold.

She should look like this.

By the way, I don't like how big the teeth are on the regular. It sort of freaks me out and looks almost Neanderthal.

300227_press03.jpg

Awesome! :clap So, there's Mister J's mallet :lol

Going to really regret not getting the SS Ex. head. The first actual 'Exclusive' thingy worth getting in the DC line so far.

Feel the same way about the nipples, just feels like a perv addition that is not needed.

Overall this looks pretty nice. Suit looks well done and with the base it does pair nicely with Joker. For me she was more of an animated villain and not comic villain. If in hand pics and reviews are good I can get it locally and save. Nice for those that definitely want to get her though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back