Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PreOrder goes up May 16th

A814322E-0AE4-4289-8EFB-26BCE05E964D-625-0000015D138A2326_zpsa4754c02.jpg

I gotta say that does look pretty damn good

PRE-ORDERED!!! FTW,

BTW It looks Cold when they took that pic, I want to see more NOW!

May 16th......... thats forever!!!!! She will look awesome next to Mr. J!!

looks good like the hardness of the mallet ;)I dont know if itll top the dc direct which I feel is perfect but never the less Its a definite pre order!

looks good like the hardness of the mallet ;)I dont know if itll top the dc direct which I feel is perfect but never the less Its a definite pre order!

DC Direct and perfect should never be in the same sentence.

It would be awesome if this shipped in September to coincide with Harley's 21st.

Where did you get the EX shot from?

Yeah is the ex head official? I don't like the fabric. But overall more good then bad. I love both the weird looking heads! It's excellent for this insane character! And..... Yes I know who Harley is :wink1: she looks great! Please SS don't change anything on PO day. Please :pray:

Ex is a must for me on this one! I love that unmasked head it is most likely the one I will display her with most the time. :yess:

Yeah is the ex head official? I don't like the fabric. But overall more good then bad. I love both the weird looking heads! It's excellent for this insane character! And..... Yes I know who Harley is :wink1: she looks great! Please SS don't change anything on PO day. Please :pray:

Well, you would assume that if Sideshow posted a thumbnail pic of it on her official contest page, that it would be a pretty much set EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back