Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the EX & the matching bases. Sign me in for one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I like how interesting the EX head looks, but I'll probably be using the classic one!

But I hate exclusive heads... they should be standard for all releases imo. Whole other debate though.

The EX looks like the Bride of Chucky.

:goodpost::exactly: Yeah, I'm a big fan of Harley without a mask, but there's something off about this one. When I saw the first blurred images it looked like it'd be cool; however, seeing it clearly in the professional pictures makes me think this is definitely not EX or fail.

Obviously if you get the choice, you go Ex, just to have it (unless you want to save and go to your LCS) but there's something that made me instantly go "Oh, that doesn't look at all how I thought it would."

The mask version is awesome. The maskless face looks like a chubby-faced, garbage pail kid of sorts...and her nose is so small. It suits the masked version, but...I'm just not a fan of the Ex at all.

It's a great sculpt (regular at least), but my pre-orders are getting high, so I think I'll hold out for Catwoman.

Do not like the gummy smile.

Do not like the EX head. At. All.

For this kind of money, it has to be a thing I cant live without. Easy pass. Athough it is still way better than that horrible "museum" piece with the hyenas, I'll admit that much.

She's a must buy for me as well, she'll look great stood next to Joker. I know Catwoman is probably next but I'd like to see another male character soon

She Looks Gorgeous!!!! Masked head looks perfect! Base looks great...Will look great with Mr. J! EX Ordered!!! :yess:

And...my desktop image is now updated
901159_10151457640248562_320919020_o.jpg

Dear SS, I was only kidding when I said take ALL my money.

Looks great, must order, worth getting up to see that newsletter.

Just checked, my wife also has nips, think I will be ok with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back