Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get one with Baroness also. But I got one today with the Batman bust. Maybe you have to get an order in November. It's a nice freebie.

Yeah, it looks amazing this year! I hope they send me one with my Asajj bust :pray:

Hope they send a calendar with Poison Ivy since that is my next statue that I have coming.

ARTGERM aka:Stanley Lau + Sideshow :yess: well his Art was used for Poison Ivy and sculpted by Mark Newman.So Harley and Catwoman PF's could be next.Awesome

PoisonIvybyARTGERM_zps230102a7.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauHarleyQuinn_zpsa908444a.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauCatwoman_zpsba42704a.jpg

Pose looks great, the DC/Batman line of PF's is going to look amazing when complete

They should make this calendar available for purchase at their site

They should make this calendar available for purchase at their site

I agree. You would think that it would mean more money for SS if they did. So it doesn't make sense to me why they don't. I myself would like a calendar. But, I guess I'll just wait for my Ivy PF to come in to get my calendar then. Oh well. :impatient:

As much as a wide teeth-showing grin suits Harley, I can't help but think Sideshow would make it look bad. Hopefully they either perfect it or she has an alternate head without her showing her teeth. I can't think of a statue showing teeth that looked good.

As much as a wide teeth-showing grin suits Harley, I can't help but think Sideshow would make it look bad. Hopefully they either perfect it or she has an alternate head without her showing her teeth. I can't think of a statue showing teeth that looked good.

Joker pf looked good.

Other statues that have good teeth..

Sabretooth PF both heads
Wolverine PF
Red Skull PF
Colossus PF EX

What makes you think you'll get one then? I'd imagine the calender will be a limited run before Christmas.

Because, I could've sworn I had a statue come in after December one year that had a calendar in the box. I don't remember which statue it was though. It was a few years back. I was thinking maybe they just pack up and send them out if they had left overs after December? Just wishful thinking I suppose? :dunno

Because, I could've sworn I had a statue come in after December one year that had a calendar in the box. I don't remember which statue it was though. It was a few years back. I was thinking maybe they just pack up and send them out if they had left overs after December? Just wishful thinking I suppose? :dunno

Nope. Happened to me as well. I received a statue in Feb once and they included the calendar. I guess they just keep passing em out until they run out.

Batman looks great. Can't think of a reason why she and Catwoman wouldn't too.
No way will it work well with Catwoman, too much leather. Just look at how DCD's Catwoman turned out. Harley might be okay if they use material similar to Batman but there's going to be some ugly seams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back