Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ARTGERM aka:Stanley Lau + Sideshow :yess: well his Art was used for Poison Ivy and sculpted by Mark Newman.So Harley and Catwoman PF's could be next.Awesome

PoisonIvybyARTGERM_zps230102a7.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauHarleyQuinn_zpsa908444a.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauCatwoman_zpsba42704a.jpg

I hope they use that Catwoman as the reference for her PF :horror

Omg these are perfect!! :horror :horror :horror

I like the tongue out Harley better. :D

Artwork looks incredible and very beautiful, even with the cat's stumpy arm,lol.

So was this pic of Harley actually confirmed as Harley's PF? Or is it still just speculation? Hmm, I must've missed something.

Artwork looks incredible and very beautiful, even with the cat's stumpy arm,lol.

So was this pic of Harley actually confirmed as Harley's PF? Or is it still just speculation? Hmm, I must've missed something.
Theses photos were shared on the SSC Experience page, and the Ivy one is obviously what was used. So needless to say it is an assumption we are making.

Thanks for the reply Spidey! Yes, I knew about the Ivy PF (as I have the EX on PO) but I was wondering about Harley's PF since this would be a must have for me, being that I'm a huge fan of her character and this art looks awesome!

Anyways, do hope they go with this artwork for Harley. Even the sticking tongue pic looked really nice (COH maybe?).

Harley is perfect. for Selina, i'm waiting for Balent's version, too. I hate silly retro Audrey modelling.

While I like the Balent Catwoman, I can understand why SS would go more modern. Hopefully when they get the DC 12" line up and running the Balent version will show up. Harley looks fantastic.

The Ivy art is fantastic. The Harley art is technically great, but not crazy about the expression. We'll see.... and ixnay on the tongue out, what is she - a toddler?

Catwoman's arms are two different lengths and.... no. Not hot enough either. Her expression is cute and sweet; CW should smoulder.

The Ivy art is fantastic. The Harley art is technically great, but not crazy about the expression. We'll see.... and ixnay on the tongue out, what is she - a toddler?

Her eyes are way too big and I'm not digging the teethy grin. But the rest is stellar. I think I would prefer a more sinister looking face.

I sense Harley's alternate face sculpt will be a tongue out expression. Just a hunch.

And perhaps Catwoman's Exclusive feature is a swap out left arm that's actually the right size and not disproportional?

I sense Harley's alternate face sculpt will be a tongue out expression. Just a hunch.

And perhaps Catwoman's Exclusive feature is a swap out left arm that's actually the right size and not disproportional?

Haha good one!

Unmasked AND with tongue sticking out?

I always wanted an unmasked Harley Quinn. Not to sure about the sticking tongue though. I guess I'd have to see it first. Although, knowing how badly I really want an unmasked PF, I'd probably buy it anyways, with or without her sticking out her tongue, lol.

I want a COH with the tongue out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back