Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "raspberry" is that sound you make when you REALLY stick your tongue out, and let lose. So I am agreeing with the tongue out Ex... Lol.

The "raspberry" is that sound you make when you REALLY stick your tongue out, and let lose. So I am agreeing with the tongue out Ex... Lol.

Really?! And here I thought I wasn't going to get any vital information out of these forum, lol

But yeah tongue all the way :rock :rock

Really?! And here I thought I wasn't going to get any vital information out of these forum, lol

But yeah tongue all the way :rock :rock

Lol... I have a 12 and 5 year old, as well as a 9 year old niece and 7 year old nephew it was almost a FULL DECADE of raspberries...lol

I have a 7yr old boy and a 5 yr old girl, they both enjoy what I do so mommy has no choice but to STFU! It's sweet when you win one. Lol

LOL, I didn't get one in my Baroness statue. I guess I will see if they give me one in my Asajj Ventress life size bust.

I didn't get one with Baroness also. But I got one today with the Batman bust. Maybe you have to get an order in November. It's a nice freebie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back