HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just having problems getting through it for some reason maybe it's just me losing interest in some way. Not sure why I cannot honestly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I felt that way about one, it took me years to finish it and I didn't like it. I didn't like the whole monster or serial killer of the week thing. But around season 2 when it came more of a linked episode to episode type series it picked up for me.

Hate when people say "for the price" to justify mediocrity. Hannibal is something id be content with having a decent enough figure of and don't want to have a Yunsil 500 dollar type suit for but the character Hannibal would not be caught dead in a suit thst looks like that bulky cheesy clown/ Halloween costume type thing.

I'm happy with the eleven head. This one looks like something DID would put out as a deliberate attempt to disguise a likeness of an actor. This head looks like Purtin or something to me.

Ironically, Mad's brother basically plays Putin on House of Cards :lol

hoc.png

looks great will get at retail for sure. would have POed for sure if the ex accessory was a must like a wendigo style head sculpt.

^^thks for that. 3Z ftw.

been awhile since i saw the 1st season but how important is that stag? i wish 3Z would ask fans on fb or sumthin as to wht the ex accessory should be cuz that stag correct me if im wrong but isnt necessary at all. its like they base it all on one promo image and dont watch show or know anything about it lol.

regardless great figure and i am looking forward to it in collect.

kinda hoping they get license for Stranger Things asked on Fb. a 1/6 eleven with eggos and bloody nose or a 1/6 demogorgon they would nail i think.....

^^thks for that. 3Z ftw.

Yeah, my opinion as well. But different strokes, and of course some people have a persona to keep up. :lol

been awhile since i saw the 1st season but how important is that stag? i wish 3Z would ask fans on fb or sumthin as to wht the ex accessory should be cuz that stag correct me if im wrong but isnt necessary at all. its like they base it all on one promo image and dont watch show or know anything about it lol.

regardless great figure and i am looking forward to it in collect.

kinda hoping they get license for Stranger Things asked on Fb. a 1/6 eleven with eggos and bloody nose or a 1/6 demogorgon they would nail i think.....

The stag statue is present in H's office and used as a murder weapon but it's more important as the subconscious inspiration for the great stag that Will sees in his dreams and hallucinations, as well as the Wendigo-man version of Hannibal.

It's not the greatest exclusive in the world, for sure, but it is a cool extra.

super pleased they included the kill suit! hoping they are making a 1/6 Will to go with. wht could a good ex accessory be for him?
i plan on re watching entire series once fig is inhand. best thing i have ever seen on network television ever. huge fan of the books, red dragon was my fav.

Figure does look awesome for the price. I'll wait to order once he starts shipping IF it comes out good. I loved Season 1 and trying to get through season 2 but cannot get through it for some reason having a hard time wanting to watch it.

If you're struggling to make it through season 2, I'd be tempted to give up because it isn't going to get any better. The finale to S2 is a real highlight but in S3 it all goes to ****. SLLLLOOOOOOWWWW MOOOTTTTTTTIIIIIIOOOONNN ****. It's two ponderously pretentious 'reinterpretations' ('Hannibal' and 'Manhunter/Red Dragon') for the price of one. I was actually kind of relieved it never made it to a fourth season if they were indeed planning to give us their version of Buffalo Bill and Clarice Starling as speculated.

Mikkelsen was far and away the best thing about the show and is never less than awesome in the role though.

I enjoyed season 3 quite a bit, though I benefitted by being able to watch straight through, not waiting week to week for each episode to play out. I enjoyed some of the liberties taken with Red Dragon and Hannibal as well. My main criticism might be that the "profound" insights that were bandied about started feeling pretty stale and to not really be based on anything thoughtful or clever by the end of season three.

In terms of this figure, it's nice that it is happening. But I'm not really feeling it personally. Sculpt is ok. Suit seems kind of mediocre. And I'm personally at the point, collecting wise, where I don't want to settle for "ok" figures.

I enjoyed season 3 quite a bit, though I benefitted by being able to watch straight through, not waiting week to week for each episode to play out. I enjoyed some of the liberties taken with Red Dragon and Hannibal as well. My main criticism might be that the "profound" insights that were bandied about started feeling pretty stale and to not really be based on anything thoughtful or clever by the end of season three.

In terms of this figure, it's nice that it is happening. But I'm not really feeling it personally. Sculpt is ok. Suit seems kind of mediocre. And I'm personally at the point, collecting wise, where I don't want to settle for "ok" figures.

You're a mediocre. :(

My point exactly.. At what point do I care about "for the price"? I don't.

A hundred plus dollars is not chump change so throwing it away on mediocrity when there's so many good figures when the mark is another 60 bucks of so, no excuse if you ask me.

At the same time it's not the price that is threezeros issue. If they charged higher prices they would still be in the same position sideshow or big chief would be which would be just really poor product and really high prices. If I were them I'd stay on this side of the fence too if anything just to save a little grace.

My Hannibal should be arriving tomorrow. The excitement on the boards is out of control!!

Actually he arrived already - looks good! updated pics

DSC_0292.JPG
DSC_0295.JPG

Attachments

• 2017-07-13_21-55-38_011.jpg
    2017-07-13_21-55-38_011.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0291.jpg
    DSC_0291.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Wow, I totally forgot about this figure!

I loved the show but am not too impressed with what I've seen of the figure so far. Looking forward to seeing more pics of it, though!

Back