1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$250 Is just greedy and absurd. Huge Pass. Guess My Boba Fett will stand alone.

Hmmm buy this, or another hot toys armored batman figure... Hmmm

Cant wait for Kit Chen to sell bootlegs of this for $100, sideshow is insane. And if its a licensing thing then they shouldnt have even bothered

I've been waiting years for this... just to be disappointed by the overpricing... EPIC FAIL SIDESHOW... I'll roll with Hasbro

$250....more than I wanted it to be for sure. But I passed on the Jabbas palace one and it does less than this for display options. and is now at least $500+ on eBay. I'll pay the &250 with some reward points so the hit won't be as hard.

I think it looks good and the floating display is a neat idea. Just need a couple of stormtroopers and a Fett and you have a display. Or I'm sure it will still look good around jabba if that's what your going for.

I am planning a carbon freeze display. I already have a 3po to go on the back of my HT Chewbacca, Vader, and Fett.

Oh, you Sideshow-pricing-whiners.

:monkey3

And why aren't the lights actually shown in the pics? Still? And it says "control panel" so I assume it's just one of the small panels that lights up in addition to base.

Like i said in the other thread:

Limited edition? You damn right it's limited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back