1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as they don't want some ridiculous price for this I'll get it. Curious if it has light up features.

As long as they don't want some ridiculous price for this I'll get it. Curious if it has light up features.

Yeah, it's a good question. Months after SDCC, you'd think at this show they'd have the lights on if there were any. It seems like a no-brainer you'd put lights on it, but maybe not.

I was kind of hoping they'd announce the price before the pre-order like they've been doing with some of the recent Star Wars figures. Hopefully it's not too crazy as I'd like to add this to my collection. There's really no reason this should be $200 or more seeing as there doesn't appear to be any light up features and it's not really a figure but more of a block of molded plastic.

I was kind of hoping they'd announce the price before the pre-order like they've been doing with some of the recent Star Wars figures. Hopefully it's not too crazy as I'd like to add this to my collection. There's really no reason this should be $200 or more seeing as there doesn't appear to be any light up features and it's not really a figure but more of a block of molded plastic.

Was confirmed on Comic Con panel that has a light up feature

Was confirmed on Comic Con panel that has a light up feature
That's cool. It didn't look like it did in the pictures I saw but kinda glad it's there. Hopefully they don't use that as justification for charging some crazy price. The Beetlejuice tombstone is $150 but that's for something from a less popular franchise. I'm guessing that the Star Wars license probably tacks on a premium and the lights a bit so maybe $200. I think if they try to charge too much more than that it's going to be a tough sell but the prices for Sideshow items has been increasing pretty rapidly.

The first iteration of this didn't have the Lightup feature, but I feel it looks better.. especially if you have the Jabba and Throne.

I don't know how to add the link, you can find complete list all confirmed Sideshow panel pieces and has the light up confirmation
on Rebelscum. If anyone wants to add the link. Thanks

In past Sideshow panels they also confirmed they were "working on" a Short Round and Mola Ram, and that a 1/6 landspeeder and Rebo band were "in development." Like... five years ago.:(

But the light-up thing seems pretty obvious - otherwise it's just a hollow block of plastic for $200.

In past Sideshow panels they also confirmed they were "working on" a Short Round and Mola Ram, and that a 1/6 landspeeder and Rebo band were "in development." Like... five years ago.:(

But the light-up thing seems pretty obvious - otherwise it's just a hollow block of plastic for $200.

In line for SSC

the original one was polystone, so they might do the same. I agree they drop the ball allot. Tron Light Cycle, Luke Leia diorama, G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Rambo and so on.

Last edited:
Back