1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo dump!

carbonite-090.jpg

carbonite-0902.jpg

carbonite-091.jpg

carbonite-092.jpg

carbonite-093.jpg

carbonite-094.jpg

carbonite-095.jpg

carbonite-096.jpg

And my little helper during all this.

carbonite-097.jpg

Its a nice looking piece and it looks good with my Fett. But imo SS didn't get the look of the face right

Its a nice looking piece and it looks good with my Fett. But imo SS didn't get the look of the face right

Yeah, I agree but its a noticeable improvement on the old Sideshow one and you really can't see the issue from normal viewing distance at all. I really wasn't a fan of this release based on pics but I got a great deal on it and was really impressed with it in-hand (the one issue I had is it seemed to have graphite powder on some areas which I wiped off.)

I'm still amazed that Sideshow went to such huge trouble to create the lighting effect, but got the look of the lettering totally wrong.:slap

I am hoping that HT does a beveled ESB style block to come with Han Bespin (if that thing EVER sees light of day,) not another ROTJ style block like this one. I need two blocks - one in horizontal ESB mode and I use this one for the vertical ROTJ Palace look.

Nice shots Tonton... too bad the light up number sequence is wrong. I didn’t notice that until rewatching that scene after I got this guy.

Currently on sale at Zing for any interested Aussie collectors.
https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/c...olo-in-Carbonite-16-Scale-Figure-Collectibles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd have been gutted about that if I hadn't managed to get mine for £90 after dumping a load of rewards points at it and getting free shipping. Zing really does seem to have some good offers even though I'm in the UK. They've still got 4-Lom in stock online and in some stores. Got them sent to my friends in Brisbane.

I'd have been gutted about that if I hadn't managed to get mine for £90 after dumping a load of rewards points at it and getting free shipping. Zing really does seem to have some good offers even though I'm in the UK. They've still got 4-Lom in stock online and in some stores. Got them sent to my friends in Brisbane.

Problem is Zing and pretty much every store except popcultcha in Australia has stopped stocking SS and HT figures. I guess the price finally got to high for them to sell in quantities worth their while.

Problem is Zing and pretty much every store except popcultcha in Australia has stopped stocking SS and HT figures. I guess the price finally got to high for them to sell in quantities worth their while.

That's a shame. I remember the EB games side of things selling Snowtroopers for around £100 a year or so ago. I made a couple of orders through Popcultcha and managed to earn enough pennies in those to get $50 off Bossk so he only cost me £157. I do need to work out the best way of getting them from Brisbane to the UK though.

They had some good deals, but unfortunately those seemed to be the writing on the wall for these stores as it turned out

Anyone got a suggestion of a glue to use to glue back on one of Han's fingers? He got bumped and one of the fingers broke off when he fell. I've got the finger but not sure what would be the best glue to use. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks

I'd use superglue gel. It has a bit more work time then the regular glue so you can move it to get the position just right.

What does the material it's made of look like? Is it off-white resin or more like polystone?

Anyone got a suggestion of a glue to use to glue back on one of Han's fingers? He got bumped and one of the fingers broke off when he fell. I've got the finger but not sure what would be the best glue to use. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks

I use loctite pro on almost everything. $6-8 on Amazon and holds strong, dries pretty fast, and is clear. For something like this I would put a drop on a piece of cardboard and use a needle to apply a small amount, no excess is needed or wanted.

This thing worth blowing all your reward points?

I was more impressed with it than I thought I would be. The magnetic side panels are nice and it's a terrific accessory to a lot of other figures. It's a bit overpriced but I suppose not by quite as much as I initially thought. I don't regret buying it.

Back