1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the same boat. At first, I just figured I?d wait for the hot toys version. Now, who knows how long that will take. If it was $200 free shipping, I may bite.

That would probably be my luck that I’d decide to order and Hot Toys would announce Bespin Han with the carbonite block as an accessory shortly afterwards.

Hot Toys version will cost $400+ but will come with an Ugnaught.

:monkey3

In all fairness, I can easily imagine a Deluxe Bespin Han with Carbonite Block for $300-ish.

If they could do Palpatine and light-up throne for under $315, no reason they couldn't give Han the same treatment.

I am in the same boat. At first, I just figured I?d wait for the hot toys version. Now, who knows how long that will take. If it was $200 free shipping, I may bite.

I got mine for $199 shipped from eBay and I still feel I overpaid. Being fair with the inflated pricing of these items $150 is really pushing the "worth it" vibe for me.....that said, I'm glad I have it in the collection but I wouldn't pay retail no way....no how :)

I'm still really surprised no one has just made a cast of this yet. I do truly believe the light up features are a niche thing here. All this needs to be is a hollow block of ABS since it'll hang in your shelf as a backdrop.

I'm still really surprised no one has just made a cast of this yet. I do truly believe the light up features are a niche thing here. All this needs to be is a hollow block of ABS since it'll hang in your shelf as a backdrop.

It’s not great. It’s too small for a start.
It’s not thick enough and it’s not got the correct side panel bevels for either TESB or ROTJ.
If you want a casting, it would be better to get a casting of an accurate build. In my own, very humble opinion.

It’s not great. It’s too small for a start.
It’s not thick enough and it’s not got the correct side panel bevels for either TESB or ROTJ.

If you want a casting, it would be better to get a casting of an accurate build. In my own, very humble opinion.

What are you basing that on?

What are you basing that on?

There are plans available online of TESB and ROTJ prop and unfortunately, the SS 1/6 version doesn?t conform to either. It?s a real shame. I was hoping for it to be a good replica. And although Han?s head and torso are about right, because the block itself is too small, the distance between his knees and his feet is too small. Plus the fact the top of the block(In TESB version) is thinner than the bottom, and SS make it purely rectangular, with no side bevels, is a real shame.
I can understand if they just wanted to pop out a ?looks like? replica for a cheaper price point. But this isn?t cheap. And it?s not accurate. I wish it were.

31698802695fabbafd53e78c3e812d8c.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this, but trying to get a Boba Fett first. Anyone have any idea how much longer this might be available for?

Thanks.

If they offered 50 off plus free shipping, I would get this. However, I know that once I get it, hot toys will announce their bespin han with carbonite block.

Back