1/6 Han Solo In Carbonite New Figure by Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the details. It's plastic, light up and will include both beeping freezing chamber and hallways display bases that also light up. It can be displayed staring upright or hovering parallel to the ground. It looks pretty damn amazing!

Here are the details. It's plastic, light up and will include both beeping freezing chamber and hallways display bases that also light up. It can be displayed staring upright or hovering parallel to the ground. It looks pretty damn amazing!

I don't know if you are messing or not!

If this is correct it would be amazing.

I really hope this is different then the first release. Since I have that one. I'll take this one too.

I really hope it has a Bespin themed stand/base.

The side panel detail on the block shown in the preview pic is ROTJ, not ESB (the blocks have some noticeable differences between the two movies) but it's an all new - and better looking in terms of Han's face - sculpt. It's possible the side panels are a re-use from the first polystone block - which was also a ROTJ style.

I snagged this from the video image.jpg

Looking good but i don't see anything in that pic that would make me pull the trigger for a second Carbonite Han.

Back