Han & Luke as Stormtroopers PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paint still looks subpar.(eyes) Hopefully it's not on everyone. I only want Luke anyways.

Paint still looks subpar.(eyes) Hopefully it's not on everyone. I only want Luke anyways.

Hope you don't care about the box 'cause they'll have to cut it up to just ship you Luke. They come bundled together with the magnetic flap wrapped around both. They could also send it loose.

It's definitely the eyes that are throwing off the Han sculpt. His eyes don't reflect a cocky grin. Someone here would know better than I where the eyes should be, but maybe more to the side just a bit. Cocky grins come with a bit of head tilting.

Hope you don't care about the box 'cause they'll have to cut it up to just ship you Luke. They come bundled together with the magnetic flap wrapped around both. They could also send it loose.
:rotfl

I just plan on buying Luke down the road here from the sales section.

(i know how their packaged)

These figures look ok. I want them but are they truly worth $200.00? Or am i wanting them because they are exclusives? The faces look like they need repainting and the armor looks bulky. Any chance I'll find these again?

Just got mine! I'm at work so I can't do anything more then take a quick peek but from behind the plastic they look just awesome! Paint apps look great on mine, of course I can't even give them a 360 overview at this point but from what I CAN see they look really nice. Also just got a HT Superman that I picked up from a board member. It's a good day!

I got mine and I'm quite happy with them. My pictures suck though so I won't take any. Sorry. :(

espino's pics:

IMG_03451.jpg

IMG_03241.jpg

IMG_03501.jpg

IMG_03501.jpg

IMG_03871.jpg

IMG_03901.jpg

i accidently popped off his head maybe that what it was and i couldn't get it back om correctly

I can't wait to see these repainted. I'm not to thrilled about the factory apps.

That would be an easy fix, the heads pop off way too easily. There's a joke in there somewhere...

Back