• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FLOSI'S Big Ass Sale - Sideshow Han and Luke as Stormtroopers, Stormtrooper EX + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
All prices include shipping in the continental U.S. (US Only Please!) Paypal only.

Tracking will be provided. Feel free to PM me with offers or questions. I’d be happy to provide pics if needed. I’ve done business on the board for years and I have a spotless track record.

Asmus
Morgul Lord$150.00
Complete, on original body
image7_zpsajmt7qwu.jpeg

Sideshow
Han Solo and Luke Skywalker as Stormtroopers - SDCC EX - $300.00
Complete and perfect. I'm the original owner. Comes with brown shipping box as well.

Sandtrooper Exclusive - White Pauldron - SOLD
Comes 100% complete, once again I'm the only owner and it will come with the brown shipping box. Armour has been repainted and looks far better than it did initially. I can provide pics if you would like.

Stormtrooper Exclusive - $110.00
Armor has been reshaped at the upper body. Comes 100% complete.

Two loose Stormtroopers - SOLD
These are a set of the Han and Luke Stormtroopers but without the Han and Luke heads and with a standard belt instead of the special grappling hook version that comes with Luke. A makeshift framework has been added to the inside of the trooper helmets so they can be displayed as normal troops. This can be taken right out if you desire. No box.

Hot Toys
Hellboy - Sold
Comes 100% complete and is in perfect condition.

Abe Sapien - Sold
Shoulders have been modded to sit a bit more narrow. The arms do come out but it's in good overall condition compared to most examples of this figure.

Last edited:
Re: FLOSI'S Big Ass Sale - Hot Toys, Sideshow, Wet Kisses

How much for a wet kiss? Does it come with shipper box? Wet shipper box?

Re: FLOSI'S Big Ass Sale - Hot Toys, Sideshow, Wet Kisses

Is T2 still for sale? I may be intrested if you have him in the begin of March

Re: FLOSI'S Big Ass Sale -ACI Aragorn Special Edition, Hot Toys, SS, SW Black 6"

Any interest in trades?

Re: FLOSI'S Big Ass Sale -ACI Aragorn Special Edition, Hot Toys, SS, SW Black 6"

great price on that wolverine Flosi. Free Bump.

Back