Han & Luke as Stormtroopers PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another freak got my returned Cobra Commander Ex. I wouldn't be surprised if returns/exchanges were used to fulfill waitlist orders down the road so long as they're in fair condition. Whereas someone who PPO'd the figure might have an issue, as in my case, with a crooked Cobra logo, another customer might be just happy enough to have gotten one.

Precisely, while theire might be an insecure feeling about getting a figure/product you know's been opened, if it's in acceptable condition, I would think it'd be exciting enough to have gotten one, since I would assume anyone getting a retunred figure is an order placed after preorders shipped and there was a chance you might never have gotten one if that piece weren't returned.

Precisely, while theire might be an insecure feeling about getting a figure/product you know's been opened, if it's in acceptable condition, I would think it'd be exciting enough to have gotten one, since I would assume anyone getting a retunred figure is an order placed after preorders shipped and there was a chance you might never have gotten one if that piece weren't returned.

Exactly. Even though a customer my be worried that they are getting a previously opened product, if it looks OK I think that would trump the disappointment in the defect since had someone not returned the fig in the first place you might never have received on in the first place.

Exactly. Even though a customer my be worried that they are getting a previously opened product, if it looks OK I think that would trump the disappointment in the defect since had someone not returned the fig in the first place you might never have received on in the first place.

Correctomundo! Sometimes, from a waitlister standpoint getting a "Sold Out" exclusive in hand makes any flaws with the figure completely secondary to being blessed with having it in the first place.

Correctomundo! Sometimes, from a waitlister standpoint getting a "Sold Out" exclusive in hand makes any flaws with the figure completely secondary to being blessed with having it in the first place.

I agree, though I can't say that I've experienced it before. I don't believe that I have ever been on a waitlist that has come through in the end. Either it was TOO exclusive (ES wise) or just bad luck. I hope that luck changes with the exclusive Emperor, though...

Here is my Han and Luke. Over all I really enjoy these two characters.... I will be swapping the heads to a ANH Han and Luke figure and them as additional troopers... :chew
Pros:
Like the sculpt on these figures
Paint is ok but not horrible like others.
Helmet is awesome detailed.
Cons:
Loose bodys.. These guys cant not stand by them self with out effort.

Glad to bhave them comming, debating on how to mod luke for hight

Either swap him to a Slim Black TT which I believe needs hand/feed mods or just pick up an extra armor body on TA, pop out the mid abdominal section and shorten the barbell. That's what I did and it knocks about a 1/2in off the height.

Back