Han & Luke as Stormtroopers PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. Really? I seriously think Han is the better of the two. But to each his own.

Mine are sitting in the Parcel Force Reception.

Asked them to pull them off the truck as I always miss the deliveries! Going to pick them up in person Monday A.M.!

Can't wait.

009-1.jpg

My Han is not good! argh!

Jesus Christ whats going on. £20 figures have better paint jobs that these are showing.

It must kill facial sculptors to see their work ruined by unicolour, shadeless, hard-edged, wrong coloured, MESSY paint jobs :(

What's going on, why are these figure so awful?
because SDCC exclusives seem to always be rush jobs. probably cuz they can't delay them til the next quarter like they seem to do with every other figure.

i'm seriously thinking about calling SS to cancel these first thing monday morning. i'm sick of crosseyed figures.

That's just sad, AmanaMatt. I'm not diggin those orange eyebrows either. It looks like the brush for them was dipped in the same paint that was used for the eyes.

I agree with Darren. This must make the sculptors sick.

Thanks, Guys...at the end of the day you gotta laugh it off, but its frustrating....The rest of the set is pretty darn great.....its just a shame I gotta go thru the time to ship it back....but, I know I am not alone!

Back