Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an E-Mail from SS Caron-Han is on his way. It should be here on the 26th. It also looks like Varder is also coming soon the in "processing soon" icon is confirmed on my status at SS. It's official I'm BROKE. Where is Obama's stimulus package for collectors?

All items say processing now when the order is placed.

"Item Shipping Soon" and "Shipped" are the only status states that indicate something is coming.

Also, if one item ships on an order with multiple things, I think the status changes even if other items aren't coming yet.

Got my notice tonight too. Should be here on the 26th. I was shocked by the shipping weight. 17lbs SS's website has the piece listed at 5lbs. We are going to need a sturdy shelf for this beast. Also remember because of the > $100 price it will need to be signed for when it arrives. Usually the UPS guy just leaves my stuff in the back porch.

Got my notice tonight too. Should be here on the 26th. I was shocked by the shipping weight. 17lbs SS's website has the piece listed at 5lbs. We are going to need a sturdy shelf for this beast. Also remember because of the > $100 price it will need to be signed for when it arrives. Usually the UPS guy just leaves stuff in the back porch.

17lbs is probably just the dimensional weight for shipping. The actual weight is most likely near 5lbs.

I'm guessing that perhaps shipping prices have changed again with the major guys, I always get the $100+ items via FedEx, this is the first via UPS.

The SSC site says 5lbs? No way, as big as this thing is 17 is definitely more like it.

I'm guessing that perhaps shipping prices have changed again with the major guys, I always get the $100+ items via FedEx, this is the first via UPS.

The SSC site says 5lbs? No way, as big as this thing is 17 is definitely more like it.

I can't see this thing being heavier than any of the SW dios...unless Han is made of lead. :lol

I dunno Sean, for a while I've had EVERYTHING coming via UPS. This includes my HT stuff which is almost always over $100.

Well, I've only gotten 1 $100+ item from SSC in a long time and that was the Grievous bust about a month or so ago and that was FedEx. No big deal, I just always find it curious when you see these signs of changes in the economy and all.

I suppose it could be that this is coming to my house where my old stuff went to my workplace, but I can't imagine one shipper for things to one type of destinate and another for home stuff, but maybe.

Well, I've only gotten 1 $100+ item from SSC in a long time and that was the Grievous bust about a month or so ago and that was FedEx. No big deal, I just always find it curious when you see these signs of changes in the economy and all.

I called SS about a year ago and had them change all of my orders to UPS, because FedEx is pretty crappy in my area.

I kinda wish some things would come via FedEx because my UPS driver knows me so well we now have full on conversations :lol

I can't see this thing being heavier than any of the SW dios...unless Han is made of lead. :lol

Well 17 might be over the top, but of the 2, 5 and 17, I'd say the reality is closer to 17 than 5, I'd bet the carbonite slab alone weighs 3-4 lbs.

Well 17 might be over the top, but of the 2, 5 and 17, I'd say the reality is closer to 17 than 5, I'd bet the carbonite slab alone weighs 3-4 lbs.

I'd agree that 5lbs is an underestimation. I'd say this will weigh in at just under 10lbs.

That's what the shipping notice was for. I was trying to figure out what Sideshow was sending me.

i got my tracking info and i should get mine on the 26th.....only thing that was missing to complete the jabba display!!! :joy

Man, seems like all of us are getting him on the 26th :lol, that's never happened before, but I guess with all the cancellations and no buys, the chances of it were better.

Man, seems like all of us are getting him on the 26th :lol, that's never happened before, but I guess with all the cancellations and no buys, the chances of it were better.

yep, thats not all......im also getting the conan pf and hot toys hellboy on the 26th.....my wife is gonna have a heart attack!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back