Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my notice as well and I can't wait. I thought I was going to be in the 2nd shipment but maybe not.

I canceled mine. I regret it though, but what can you do. As soon as I climb out of my whole in debt, everything I PO will have money immediately squirreled away.

I really REALLY wanted this. :crying

Given the price, size and the wall inclusion, I think this is a tough buy for a lot of folks.

At full price, it only feels worthwhile if you're getting it to have the wall too, which pretty much narrows down buyers to folks with a Jabba display going on, I can't imagine the full set having much appeal with folks who aren't going to incorporate it with Jabba.

I still want him, but I'm in no hurry... w/no exclusive I feel confident waiting a bit and finding a better deal.

I'm still aboard.....and quite giddy for this!!

Jabba wants his wall ornament..

OOhhhhh....I see. :lol

And he will soon be my favorite decoration as well.

I am really debating cancelling for a better deal as well.

Got my notice. I'm keeping him. Will look fantastic with the Jabba display.

I wish mine would ship Monday, not very likely, but I'd love to use it for the photo contest.

I canceled mine too, way too much going on right now. Besides, I have $900 that has to be paid by August (tuition)... So I have bigger things to focus on. :lol

I will try to track it down later...

I canceled mine too, way too much going on right now. Besides, I have $900 that has to be paid by August (tuition)... So I have bigger things to focus on. :lol

I will try to track it down later...

Good luck Josh my mate :duff
Has SS announced its official release then?

While I don't have Jabba, I really wanted to keep the Carbonite order just because it would be a great display piece on its own. Plus, I could've used Boushh with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back