Han in Carbonite 1/6!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the carbonite hold onto the platform? Magnets, right? Strong hold?

So they abandoned the magnet idea that they had and talked about in the Backstage Pass. :dunno

Hmm... I don't know if it's your pics or not but the color of the Carbonite block itself looks way too dark.

It is, Chaser - Flash photography can do that - the block looks very flat, but I'm sure there's still relief on all of the texture we're seeing. Looks like I'll be getting this thing on the 17th, not the 16th.

Yeah, it's the lighting & flash photography. I got lazy and didn't take want to take outdoor pics in natural light as I normally do. :eek:

Hmm... I don't know if it's your pics or not but the color of the Carbonite block itself looks way too dark.

I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't seen any pics of the box. This is more directed to Zoom - could you possibly post a pic of the box Han comes in? It would seriously quench my thirst for Han! (Wait, that sounds wrong.....)

HAHAHA! ChaserFan, you are too funny. Let's just wait for others to get Han and take better pics. My pics were just an appetizer.

I don't know about anybody else, but I haven't seen any pics of the box. This is more directed to Zoom - could you possibly post a pic of the box Han comes in?

I'm curious to know just how big the box is and what shape it is for storage. This is one piece I'll need to keep the box for so I'm curious to know what sort of space I'll be clearing for it.

HAHAHA! ChaserFan, you are too funny. Let's just wait for others to get Han and take better pics. My pics were just an appetizer.

Awww, damn! You tease, you!

I'm curious to know just how big the box is and what shape it is for storage. This is one piece I'll need to keep the box for so I'm curious to know what sort of space I'll be clearing for it.

That's exactly what I want to know - pretty sure it's big (Zoom.......? Little help!:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back