Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I'll make a non-attendee waitlister happy. I'm dropping these. Too much other stuff coming and these are very low on the priority list, now.

Hold on to that hope. I stretched myself too thin on pre-orders and sadly I may have to cancel these when all is said and done. I'm certainly trying not to though.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Trev has posted shots of the unpainted sculpts to his Deviant-art site. They look AMAZING!!! Definitely have to somehow use this sculpt for the 'farm-boy' Luke, and the Han for a 'cockier' ANH or Bespin Han...oh, and somehow sub that smirk face onto an Indy resculpt in 1/6! :rock :rock :rock

3563454766_5de8bfceba_o.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Trev has posted shots of the unpainted sculpts to his Deviant-art site. They look AMAZING!!! Definitely have to somehow use this sculpt for the 'farm-boy' Luke, and the Han for a 'cockier' ANH or Bespin Han...oh, and somehow sub that smirk face onto an Indy resculpt in 1/6! :rock :rock :rock

I'd be up for that, but I'm not getting these as I was too late to put my order in :(

*sighs* Trev's sculpts are always awesome. Can't say the same about factory paint jobs...

These are the sculpts I definitely want for my Han and Luke figures. They are dead on and have the perfect expressions.

I wasn't able to secure these figures this time around, but maybe on 2nd chance or down the road.

That Luke looks just like he's about to say "I want to come with you to Alderaan". And the Han is true classic Ford.

3563454766_5de8bfceba_o.jpg

'Damn' isn't a good enough word.

more like Holy sh t balls! Those are sooooooo nice!

Just shows that the paint apps from SSC aren't up to par if great sculpts like these are hidden under them.

Back