Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have been known to be wrong...from time to time.

Congrats on the conversions guys.

Waitlist? no waiting for an attendee order right now - I thought these had sold out
already. Are there that many cancellations already?

Waitlist? no waiting for an attendee order right now - I thought these had sold out
already. Are there that many cancellations already?

My guess for the sudden surge of Converts is not due to cancellations but rather that Sideshow is opening up the initial number of allotments to Non attendees. They probably only had like 200 orders open during PPO, and now they probably realize (after they gauge interest with the PPO's) how many more orders can be reserved for Attendees and how many more could be alotted for NON-Attendess.

Oh and my WL converted also... :banana

I sure hope mine does I'd like to have this. I got caught up with work and forgot about it was till 2:15 Florida time that I realized it was too late. Stupid work.

So these are probably gonna have loose joints eh? I really want em, so i dunno if thats enough to deter me but is there a possibility of improvement ya think? I'm guessing it'll be just like the stormies.

So these are probably gonna have loose joints eh? I really want em, so i dunno if thats enough to deter me but is there a possibility of improvement ya think? I'm guessing it'll be just like the stormies.

Personally, I found my Stormtrooper to be sturdier than both of my Clone Wars Obi-Wan's. While I know some folks had some major issues with their Stormtroopers, I think each production run on these new bodies is getting better and better, I hear good things about Toht on the Prometheus. Now, getting properly tight bodies at all is the current aim, then consistency will be next, because the good bodies now are usually the same accross a production run.

Back