Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more inclined to think that waitlists will convert because Sideshow will allot more of the Attendee stock to the Non-Attendee stock. Or maybe she meant that eventually people will cancel, as in right before they ship, like we always see.

she did not day that to me .... ( eventually people will cancel ) ... she sead they have had a lot canceled so far ....

It's spec buying, now that it is pretty clear that these won't be all that flippable; they are being cancelled.

I was going to order a set just in case a Freak missed out, but it appears that these aren't going to be all that hard to find.

she did not day that to me .... ( eventually people will cancel ) ... she sead they have had a lot canceled so far ....

Hmm, so she was pretty clear about that, huh? Strange. I know people do order because they get caught up in the hype, but to cancel 4 days later is pretty weird. I guess people were really really disappointed about the no-height-difference or the non-wearable helmet!

Anyone here cancel already?

Already have in the chat last week.

That's what you meant by the way they took the photos is it not?

No, I was referring to the actual deceptive advertisements, not the size difference. As to the chat, 30-50 people aint' the world, it's not even a 10th of the ES. :lol

It'd be nice to see some kind of little disclaimer attached to each of the group shots, like other companies do:

"*Products shown are identical in height."​

Last edited:
You can add me to the list of people who didn't order because they are the same height. Originally, I was going to order them no matter what... then I found out they were the same height and decided I would get them only if I could use my points on 'em. When I found out I couldn't use my points, that killed it. If they were different heights and I could not use my points, I would have gladly purchased them at full price.

- J

You know, looking at the high rez images (and if these are actual production pieces), it looks like they fixed the paint apps on the helmet ("asian" eyes, mouth piece, maybe the mics). I hope that is the case. I also hope they fixed the issue with the paint rubbing off the gloves!

If there have been a lot of cancellations, then there also must have been a lot go on the waitlist in the first minute. I joined the waitlist at 10:03 and still haven't been converted.

Does Sideshow do waitlist conversions in batches, or is it instantaneous--when one order is canceled, a waitlist converts instantly and automatically?

Does Sideshow do waitlist conversions in batches, or is it instantaneous--when one order is canceled, a waitlist converts instantly and automatically?

I would guess batches. An email goes out to WL customers advising you that an item is available and you can cancel it then or take no action and within a few days it will convert to an order in your account.

A good relationship is built on trust. Why would she lie to you? You're special :lol

(Sorry I had to take it)

:rotfl

Sorry, this was funny. Good stuff, Mike. And she's nice, but I'm just not digging the sig as much this time. Still, it's better than topless Arnold or Vanilla Ice. ;)

jedi-entrepreneur-mind-trick.jpg

those aren't the boobs you're looking for...

and this is why i dont come here very much .... people like this ..... :nono

This made me smile a bit.

:rotfl

Sorry, this was funny. Good stuff, Mike. And she's nice, but I'm just not digging the sig as much this time. Still, it's better than topless Arnold or Vanilla Ice. ;)

I had to take it, I'm surprised no one else did. Not digging Kelly Brook? I'd have to say you're the first. :lol

Mike, you keep putting up the dames. More than half of the time I'm not reading anything type. That's probably being way too conservative; more like 90% of the time.:angelsmil

Back