Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they've already done ANH Han and Luke I don't think they will. Unless there's a costume or something from ANH they could do it on, but I can't think of any.

Ah yeah forgot about X-Wing Luke. And they could do a medal ceremony Han, or was his outfit the same?

Are these only available at comic con? On the product page it says only available for pick up at the Con??

The Non-Attendee option sold out. It's not too late to jump on the wait list though and the fact that the Attendee hasn't sold out yet, means you still have a fairly good chance of being converted.

The Non-Attendee option sold out. It's not too late to jump on the wait list though and the fact that the Attendee hasn't sold out yet, means you still have a fairly good chance of being converted.

Thanks, just noticed the price point... 200 bucks.

Hoping someone here just wants Luke so we can split the costs?? I just want Han.

It could happen. There were quite a few people who went halfsies on the Palpatine/Sidious pack. I bet he can find someone if he posts a thread in the commerce section.

Back