Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Soo pretty sure these two are going to be the exclusives for Star Wars and I mean, come on, the shadows all but give it away. Have to say Im excited and here is hoping the heads are cast in the resin AND without sculpted necks.

Re: Han and Luke as Stormtroopers - SDCC '09?

Looks like it to me too! Hopefully a 2-pack with a slight disount like $150 instead of $180or $200 or something like that.

As long as they are Trev's sculpts sans neck I will be SUPER pleased. Basically give them the Clone Obi treatment.. only lose the doll dot and make sure the eyes look right.

i was gonna post this as my guess as well. i would be very surprized iuf its not.

Well that's unfortunate because I'm not going to San Diego to pick these up. Do SDCC Exclusives ever go on sale on Sideshow's website eventually?

Well that's unfortunate because I'm not going to San Diego to pick these up. Do SDCC Exclusives ever go on sale on Sideshow's website eventually?

Yes, the day after the Atendee pre-order. They usually reserve 10% of the Edition Size.

Soo pretty sure these two are going to be the exclusives for Star Wars and I mean, come on, the shadows all but give it away. Have to say Im excited and here is hoping the heads are cast in the resin AND without sculpted necks.

What images are you guys talking about ? Can see it !!!

Saw that, too. I looked at the one in the middle and said "Hmm, that looks like Han's hair" Then looked next to him and said "Hey, that's Luke. . . . LUKE AND HAN IN STORMTROOPER DISGUISES FOR SDCC!!!!

SAH-WEET!!!

does anyone think entirely new sculpts ??? or reuse the existing?

so you guys are all cool with the previous headsculpts? I kinda was hoping for slick hair.

Any chance these will have new paint jobs? Or will they be the old recycled heads?

Back