Media Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Single Player gameplay. The Halo formula is getting old. Same enemies,same ships,same weapons... It will be hard to revitalize the franchise

No. You have new enemies in the game plus new abilities and a team system. Also we haven't seen every vehicle. They manage to bring so thing new to the table every time unlike cod copy and paste.

No. You have new enemies in the game plus new abilities and a team system. Also we haven't seen every vehicle. They manage to bring so thing new to the table every time unlike cod copy and paste.

:goodpost:

As a long term Halo fan, this feels like a fresh entry into the series. The Beta just felt awesome.

I personally hated the beta. I wasnt sure i was playing halo anymore

The beta felt fresh, fast and new once again.
Halo 4 was a mess in my opinion, ****ing armour abilities that Reach bought in and anything.

Halo 5 back to arena style gameplay ftw.

the beta to me took some getting used to. im going to have to warm up in campaign before im even able to fight in multi.

I ordered it...I was waiting on the special console bundle :yess:

Same. Gotta decide if sounds and paint = $100 more. Did you see that limited edition Master Chief green/gold controller? Wish the limited edition console was like that.....!

Reports from Germany coming in indicate this campaign twice as long as Halo 4

Same here.....damn, talking myself out of the Halo 5 edition, cause I really love that controller - green and gold would have looked SWEET!

Ive already talked myself into it, just getting the Chief controller too to make up for it :rotfl

Same. Gotta decide if sounds and paint = $100 more. Did you see that limited edition Master Chief green/gold controller? Wish the limited edition console was like that.....!

Reports from Germany coming in indicate this campaign twice as long as Halo 4

I didn't see the controller, but I'm glad the campaign is longer. I beat 4 in a little over a week

I didn't see the controller, but I'm glad the campaign is longer. I beat 4 in a little over a week

master-chief-controller-xbox-one.jpg

That is a stunning controller. I would love to have seen the same styling put over the Xbox One.

The Halo 3 one is good, but I love the honeycomb and different shades of green on this one.

That is a stunning controller. I would love to have seen the same styling put over the Xbox One.

The Halo 3 one is good, but I love the honeycomb and different shades of green on this one.

Same here......does anyone do custom work on the forums, but on an xbox? Can't buy one, make one maybe?

Back